Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

i need to buy dredg imports....and don't say ebay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is pretty typical in the 5-6 months i make a post here when i hope i can find someone with some kind of info...but it never happens.....now it's 10 posts...well 11
    OutlierAudio

Comment

ok then, since obviously the information posted on the first page wasn't enough for you...let me re-state it...

buy the import cwoa cd from the german amazon site, link posted on the first page.

find some german to sell you his visions #150 disc, since that's the only place it was released

the connect set wasn't released as a cd, someone here would have had it by now if there was a physical copy

the 7-inch is sold out, so find someone to sell it to you second-hand

you aren't going to find conscious on anything more than a cdr, outside of a band-family member or direct friend that might have it....and they're not going to give it up.

what more kind of info are you looking for? seriously...you can use google just as well as the rest of us, and if you don't want to use ebay or an auction site then you're cutting off the best source of actually finding what you're looking for.
      Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
      you're pretty narcissistic
      enjoy that, nobody else does.
      Originally posted by Madklikor
      You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

can i order the german version from amazon.de?

secondly....the "normal" methods of obtaining the dredg visions disc is not as easy as one would think...i thought it be pretty easy considering they type of things i had found in the past for dredg and other bands...and seeing how i know there are numerous people who post here that are from dredgs fan boy country...go figure....gemm.com and ebay.com have yet to show me copies of cowa german version...and this could be an allmusic error as well http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p...0:6ydovwrwa9tk

but...for everything ever released by a band...there is always a promotional copy/hard copy....i am guessing that there are no "real collectors" here....and  as for the 7inch....i was too busy breaking my sandals and minidisc that i thought was recording from the soundboard in texas to find time to buy the 7inch.....so ebay i have seen that there..but it is much easier to find someone who has it...and has interest in contributing something to the greater good of all things dredg...and as for everything else....someone here has concious...this is where it first circulated...and it was ripped 128/192 kbps....so someone knowns someone who has it...i guess i give you guys more credit than you deserve..i will admit this is never the first place i look for dredg info anymore..usually just go for the horses mouth...i usually find it out other ways...but i figured oh what the hell...maybe ill have some dumb luck this time......what was once a neat place..and the dredg "core" internet fanbase as some have put....really needs to be on the ball a bit more...
        OutlierAudio

Comment

You know, for someone who supposedly loved this place so much at one time, I've never seen anyone bitch and whine about it so much. You're acting like a spoiled brat that isn't getting what they wanted. You didn't find your info here, and this wasn't even the first place you wanted to go. Why is it so horrible to find out something you have already said you knew in the first place?

I don't know you, chances are I'll never meet you, and my assessment of you is pretty meaningless. You're a smart guy, I really don't expect you care much about what I have to say. I'm sorry we don't have the information you're looking for.

Yes, you can buy it from the German Amazon. I've purchased things from the german site before, worked just fine for me.

With the connect sets, I've never heard of anyone having a hard copy that wasn't burned, so can't help you there.

I've heard of a few people getting copies of the Visions disc, and all of them told me they had a friend in Europe that sent them one. I tried for hours a while back to order the issue in question from the site to no avail. There isn't really a guaruntee that they would send the disc anyway, as I would guess that they're no longer in print. If you don't have a friend in Europe who can track one down for you, eBay is unfortunately your best bet.

Comment

Originally posted by apenguininthedesert
            someone here has concious...this is where it first circulated...and it was ripped 128/192 kbps....so someone knowns someone who has it...
            again i seem to need to state this......
            Originally posted by evasivetear
            you aren't going to find conscious on anything more than a cdr, outside of a band-family member or direct friend that might have it....and they're not going to give it up.
            for someone who has been around for awhile, you should already know this and should know how unlikely it would be to hear anything else...

what was once a neat place..and the dredg "core" internet fanbase as some have put....really needs to be on the ball a bit more...
            yeh, i see how us not being able to get you copies of some semi-rare to rare physical copies of dredg music to add to your collection shows how this place has gone down hill.

just re-read gnomad's post....that's pretty much the rest of what i could add to this discussion...
            Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
            you're pretty narcissistic
            enjoy that, nobody else does.
            Originally posted by Madklikor
            You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Basically restating what evasive said, but it seems like some people can't read...

If you search for the Visions CD you can probably find that, but you have virtually no chance of getting a hard copy of concious. Also no chance of the Connect sets, seeing as they were download-only

A lot of the stuff on ebay is way overpriced but sometimes you can find good deals on stuff. Use that because most commercial retail websites will NOT stock rare things like those.

Comment

can i order the german version from amazon.de?

secondly....the "normal" methods of obtaining the dredg visions disc is not as easy as one would think...i thought it be pretty easy considering they type of things i had found in the past for dredg and other bands...and seeing how i know there are numerous people who post here that are from dredgs fan boy country...go figure....gemm.com and ebay.com have yet to show me copies of cowa german version...and this could be an allmusic error as well http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p...0:6ydovwrwa9tk

but...for everything ever released by a band...there is always a promotional copy/hard copy....i am guessing that there are no "real collectors" here....and  as for the 7inch....i was too busy breaking my sandals and minidisc that i thought was recording from the soundboard in texas to find time to buy the 7inch.....so ebay i have seen that there..but it is much easier to find someone who has it...and has interest in contributing something to the greater good of all things dredg...and as for everything else....someone here has concious...this is where it first circulated...and it was ripped 128/192 kbps....so someone knowns someone who has it...i guess i give you guys more credit than you deserve..i will admit this is never the first place i look for dredg info anymore..usually just go for the horses mouth...i usually find it out other ways...but i figured oh what the hell...maybe ill have some dumb luck this time......what was once a neat place..and the dredg "core" internet fanbase as some have put....really needs to be on the ball a bit more...
                Just fucking stop posting...

We can't help you?  Then fuck off..  

Saying we're full of shit makes you look like a hypocrite after all that crap you just said.

Comment

I have a hard copy of concious.

Its up my ass.  If you dig deep enough you might be able to salvage it.
                  His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

Did you just come out of the closet?

Also what is this "greater good"? People aren't just gonna throw their EPs and demos at you cause you say it's for some "greater good".
                    Originally posted by Gnomad
                    Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
                    Originally posted by noclevername
                    stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Comment

Originally posted by Starving Artist
                      Did you just come out of the closet?

Also what is this "greater good"? People aren't just gonna throw their EPs and demos at you cause you say it's for some "greater good".
                      I'm the greater good. And yes, everyone will throw their EPs at me. Because you know what? I'm the greater good. Oh, and I'm a god. Does that answer your rhetorical question of the asking?
                      IF CAPS-LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL THEN I MUST BE CRUISE CONTROL FOR CRUISE CONTROL.

Comment

shut up you tool

Comment

Working...
                        X