Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Common Sense (What Happened to the Nascar Guy?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Common Sense (What Happened to the Nascar Guy?)

Some of you may have noticed, although hopefully few of you did. Someone took it upon themselves to flood the board with a bunch of nonsense, most of it homophobic and essentially useless. I went through and deleted most of the posts (except the ones that Ars himself must delete in the "Ask Drew" section), and his IP and user name are now banned.

So.... what this means for everyone else here, is that of course you have a right to expect your community to be maintained and cleaned. I ask all of you to hold everyone else to a standard for behavior here. Luckily enough, we rarely have problems, and you all are great for being such good citizens :-) .

If you EVER have ANY problems anywhere on this board with anything at all, feel free to IM me at abazzams or any of the other mods. If you don't have AIM, drop me a PM and I'll get to it.

And yes, I left one of this guy's topics open in the Off Topic forum, since it's a nice little souvenier for the whole experience.

Much Love,
    - b.
    Originally posted by Gnomad
    I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
    do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

good job ;-P

Comment

The shit that happens when one is gone for a little while. I'll have to see what I missed.

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

What it basically was:

I woke up at 6:30 in the mornin and checked the board to find that the entire first page of the dredg talk board was filled with the same post by the same person, which was something like Nascar.... MYSPACE.... I don't remember...

But that guy was putting a bunch of stupid crap up. Enough to get his posts above 100 in about 1 night.

EX: The thread about Gavin's voice in Leitmotif:
        This guy's contribution: GAVIN SUCKED COCK BEFORE HE SANG!!!! NASCAR!!!!1!!!
        So yeah... Good job TheRuleofThree... That guy was a tool.

Comment

boy am i glad i wasn't around for that.

Comment

Awww man, big brother strikes again. Can't a man obsess about Nascar while jerking off to the image of gavin naked without being persecuted? For shame...... What is next, kicking someone off the board for liking to molest small woodland creatures? Well fuck you buddy, I will quit the board before you throw me out for trying to make a human squirrel hybrid, I tell you man it is the future and fuck you for judging me!
            sigpic
            We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
            happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

you iowa people.....always with your squirrels and your squirrel fucking
              Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
              you're pretty narcissistic
              enjoy that, nobody else does.
              Originally posted by Madklikor
              You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Bullshit I am a pioneer in this field of research. Iowans don't have the vision to see my genius.
                sigpic
                We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

actually....i'll believe that......
                  Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                  you're pretty narcissistic
                  enjoy that, nobody else does.
                  Originally posted by Madklikor
                  You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Working...
                  X