Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

dredg's online store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, they're not going to be selling a few things anymore... that makes me sad... kind of a end to an era thing...

Comment

re: dredg's online store

yeah the jacket doesnt really shrink at all when you wash it. i mean mine is slightly baggy on me but its not like huge and i dont really notice a difference when its washed. im wearing it on my default myspace pic.. WHOO!! along with the drumstick gavin handed to me. yes. yes. in fact.. one of my friends commented on it and said (and i quote) "this should be like a dredg album cover or atleast some sleeve art" which would be tits but it makes me sad.. cuz.. i know it will never happen..

yeah i saw the new t shirts. orgasmic. i cant decide which ones i want to purchase. decisions, decisions.
      this is your life and its ending one minute at a time.

http://www.myspace.com/lindseykay07

Comment

Stop saying orgasmic, orgasm, orgasmal, orgasmalicious, orgasmy, orgasmilitis, orgasmallawallabingbangslaphappytangalangaloo...

Comment

i second that
          i was looking down at you smiling up at me....

Comment

re: dredg's online store

IM SORRY! its just such a suitable word.. since "amazing" and "awesome" sometimes do not fully express the way something makes me feel inside. i can only grasp your attention by using such a word that will maybe foster your ideas on how i felt...
            this is your life and its ending one minute at a time.

http://www.myspace.com/lindseykay07

Comment

Re: re: dredg's online store

Originally posted by the mad hatter
              the way something makes me feel inside.
              That's it... I quit the board...

But before I go...

Thesaurus.com is the world’s largest and most trusted online thesaurus for 25+ years. Join millions of people and grow your mastery of the English language.

Goodbye.

Comment

He'll be back.... They all come back
                His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

when are they getting more shirts in stock?! I havent been able to find the shirts I want in adult medium.
                  I'm the juggernaut bitch!

Comment

Working...
                  X