Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Recent paintings of mine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent paintings of mine

so....here's some of my most recent artwork....constructive critisim would be appreciated, thank you

Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
    you're pretty narcissistic
    enjoy that, nobody else does.
    Originally posted by Madklikor
    You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Those are really cool, man. Keep up the good work.

Comment

thanks for the comment gnomad. i have another 6-7 planned for the series

Comment

re: Recent paintings of mine

These are great!

The first two in particular hint at shapes we see in clouds, I like the ambiguity contrasted with the definite outlines. The third painting seems undecided to me, theres two different styles that seem a little uneasy with each other. Your technique is very good though, you've managed to suggest impressions without forcing the viewer to subsrcibe to your perception, it's very open to interpretation and communication. I also like the way you've captured emotion and state of mind rather than being a slave to pictoral description.

I presume those are partially done with palette knives? Good times.
        ...Love is a madman, working his wild schemes, tearing off his clothes, running through the mountains, drinking poison,and now quietly choosing annihilation...

Comment

no palette knives.

i paint by putting the paint directly onto the canvas from the tube...then blending with a brush / using napkins to bleed out colors without them blending together

Comment

Working...
          X