Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Blogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blogs

Does anyone here have a blog? I know they are kinda cliche in some respects, but are also just a great way to share stories and information.

I have one, dealing with being a new father, its called Daddy Detective and you can visit it at: http://www.daddydetective.com

I'm not sure that you'll get anything out of it if you're not a parent, but, non the less, I wanted to share it with you guys, and see if you anyone else has a blog here...thanks to Josh for hosting it too...appreciate it!

later.
    - Jon

----------------------------------------
    Originally posted by gderd
    dredg is the music I always searched for, the music that keeps in your mind the whole time, the music you remember when you're doing everything, it's the different music. the heart music

i'm expecting a daughter within the next few weeks....so this is very timely of you to direct me here. thanks a lot, man.

Added after 4 minutes:

that video is cute....
    http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

well please, anytime you would like to talk, complain, ask questions, etc etc, feel free to msg me, aim: jfarzalo or msn: [email protected]

congrats btw! our daughter is 7 mths old, soon to be 8!
      - Jon

dredg is the music I always searched for, the music that keeps in your mind the whole time, the music you remember when you're doing everything, it's the different music. the heart music

Comment

Awww, Jon. That's awesome. Thanks for sharing. I'm sure that's going to help lots of people. That video of her laughing at her shadow is adorable .

Congratulations, by the way. Here's to happy, fun, healthy years.

Congrats to you, too, NCN .

Comment

thanks, know any fathers, send em over to the site...i'd love to chat with them and whatnot.
          - Jon

Comment

thanks all
            - Jon

Comment

I'll check it out Jon. I am a father of a 3 year old boy and he's such a terror a lot of the time, but of course, I love him to death.

Halloween:

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

Hee hee.

Comment

Working...
                X