Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Photography!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Photography!

Shot this one at work a couple days back. Not an HDR for once. I need to edit it a little more, my exposure corrections on the dark parts are kinda funky looking but I like the shot.
    Attached Files

Comment

Comment

did your cat take that picture?

Comment

Some new ones.

Originally posted by Gnomad
          Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
          Originally posted by noclevername
          stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Comment

so...where did you go on this roadtrip?

Comment

The misty plains of idaho
              http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
              seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

Is that really Idaho?

Comment

Yeah, we went out towards Mountain Home and then got lost on some back road with a few ranches. We were looking for a place to get out and wander but didn't find too many. All and all the scenery was beautiful. The further south you go in Idaho it starts to look like that, lots of plains. North Idaho is amazing too. Really rugged. As my grandfather said, "I'm not used to seeing this far. Whenever I look up it's trees." I have some good photos of North Idaho tucked away on a hard drive somewhere. I'll post those when I have access. I love this state... some of it.
                  Last edited by Starving Artist; March 14, 2009, 04:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gnomad View Post
                    Is that really Idaho?
                    You couldn't tell by the massive amounts of nothing? That's what the center of the US looks like.
                    Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                    Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

I've never seen it before... the farthest I've been from San Jose is Las Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by Ars Sycro View Post
                        You couldn't tell by the massive amounts of nothing? That's what the center of the US looks like.
                        Fuck you Ars, you and your little dog too!

Comment

I live in Kansas City... trust me, I know what it looks like. The drive from KC to OKC was the most boring drive ever... except for noclevername.
                          Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                          Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

I'm a fucking genius. I've never even seen a picture of Idaho landscape and I can tell it INSTANTLY.
                            http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
                            seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

It's honestly nice. The only time I've seen straight nothing like that is the Nevada desert on 0 hours of sleep. There's so much shit on the coast. Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by IKnockStuffDown View Post
                                I'm a fucking genius. I've never even seen a picture of Idaho landscape and I can tell it INSTANTLY.
                                I figured you just knew that I'm in Idaho, I know I've mentioned it more than a couple times here.

Originally posted by Gnomad View Post
                                It's honestly nice. The only time I've seen straight nothing like that is the Nevada desert on 0 hours of sleep. There's so much shit on the coast. Weird.
                                I like the desert/plains feel around here, you see a lot of really beautiful things just on the small scale. When you look at the big picture like those shots from the mountain you see a large sprawling landscape that looks pretty boring. The whole trip was really beautiful though. Head up north and it gets really pretty though.

Here's some I didn't take.

blue skies--the view from the condo balcony. beautiful hills, Lake Pend Oreille, and Sandpoint, Idaho below.

Lake Pend Oreille at City Beach-Sandpoint 1-Hour Walking Tour presented by www.SandpointID.net & www.RealtySandpoint.com-

Lake Pend Oreille at City Beach-Sandpoint 1-Hour Walking Tour presented by www.SandpointID.net & www.RealtySandpoint.com-

Learn more about North Idaho and Sandpoint, Idaho, and for your best Sandpoint Real Estate info, visit SandpointID.net, or call Gary Lirette at 208-610-1384 or e-mail [email protected]

Learn more about North Idaho and Sandpoint, Idaho, and for your best Sandpoint Real Estate info, visit SandpointID.net, or call Gary Lirette at 208-610-1384 or e-mail [email protected]

Just Flickr "Pend Oreille" and you'll find some amazing shots of one of my favorite places in the world. And speaking of Flickr. Auto, do you have an account there? Because if not you should start. I love your photography and I'll love to see a portfolio of yours somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X