Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

About the Board/Site

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the Board/Site

about the site:

this dredg page came about before el cielo was released, and was at the beginning simply a single page that had all the information I could find about the concept of the dredg albums. Soon many people emailed me asking for anything else, lyrics, etc etc....as well as information about other dredg releases. I took this as a sign that I should end my work on my Incubus site, incubusonline.com, and move my focus to a dredg page...so, here it is, and we have enjoyed providing this information, and hope to do so for a long while to come. After a number of years of working on the site, Josh helped with hosting and the message board, eventually Brock too took the reigns and helped out more and more. Eventually the two basically merged together.

why traversing?:

some people have asked, "why call the site traversing?", and my answer is simple: traversing means to look over, reexamine, deeper, and with more thought then the simple look-see. This is precisely what we are attempting to do here. Therefore, in my mind, the title fits perfectly.

legal information:

• this is not an official site. please see dredg's official homepage.
    • all third-party images are presumed to be copyrighted by their respective owners/creators.
    • lyrics are copyrighted by their respective authors or by Dredg.
    • we cannot be held responsible for the content of pages linked.
    privacy:

traversing.net / traversingboard.com does not support the transmission of Unsolicited Commercial Email (aka spam) in any way, shape, or form. we have never, do not, and will never sell any information about visitors, email writers, members of the news list, review submitters, or anyone else who visits or otherwise interacts with this site.
    - Jon

----------------------------------------
    Originally posted by gderd
    dredg is the music I always searched for, the music that keeps in your mind the whole time, the music you remember when you're doing everything, it's the different music. the heart music
    ----------------------------------------
Working...
X