Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

A Note Re: Leaks and Traversing

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McBong
    replied
    Re: A Note Re: Leaks and Traversing

Originally posted by InfraredDream View Post
    Great post!
    I can't wait for the album, but, please, don't leak it before it's officially out.
    They are with their own label now which, for me, means they need even more support now! So, let's rather buy more records for friends then copy/leak ours.
    Just my personal opinion. We all love them, let's do our share of support and respect!
    Im waiting for the vinyl, but definitely DL'ing the leak once it drops. Anyone try to contact that guy from the album teaser review? Hes got his AIM name on the site... I was tempted. lol

Leave a comment:

• Ars Sycro
    replied

Just because it leaks doesn't mean sales will be hurt... at least it won't hurt my purchase. But I'll definitely download it as soon as I hear it is available.

Leave a comment:

• InfraredDream
    replied

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree View Post
    Good luck with that.
    Well, that's just a wish... Wishes don't offen come to reality, but still...

Leave a comment:

• TheRuleofThree
    replied

Originally posted by InfraredDream View Post
    I can't wait for the album, but, please, don't leak it before it's officially out.
    Good luck with that.

Leave a comment:

• InfraredDream
    replied

Great post!
    They are with their own label now which, for me, means they need even more support now! So, let's rather buy more records for friends then copy/leak ours.
    Just my personal opinion. We all love them, let's do our share of support and respect!

Leave a comment:

• oO dredgolfo Oo
    replied

Amen.

Leave a comment:

• TheRuleofThree
    started a topic A Note Re: Leaks and Traversing

A Note Re: Leaks and Traversing

A couple administrative notes regarding leaks:

1) If you have the record, don’t tell everyone unless you intend to share it. Flaunting connections or goodies is unbecoming and just drives people nuts.

2) We’re not going to delete threads with links or ways of getting the album because the band has told us not to bother. So please don’t notify administrators or report posts if it gets posted, because we’re not going to do anything about it.

3) And just because the band told us not to bother doesn’t mean that they WANT it to leak, so don’t extend the above logic to mean that they’re somehow encouraging it.

4) Please be aware that fake leaks happen all the time, as do low quality leaks. If you want the full quality guaranteed, the best thing to do is either wait for a legit FLAC rip or - ALWAYS the best option – buy the record when it’s available. Anyone who remembers the Catch Without Arms “Crayon” theme will understand how crazy this can get.

That is all.
Working...
X