Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

So... yeah...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So... yeah...

Now that it's all over, what should we do? Should we leave it here, close it down, archive this stuff... ? Perhaps this forum could be closed and archived as a lost Traversing... relic. A monument to what we accomplished! YEAH! IT WILL BE A SIGNAL OF OUR UNITY!!!!

Or we could just close it, up to you guys...

Well, this forum will be closed eventually.... maybe sooner than later. But I'm not entirely sure yet. With time, there may be a need to have an actual 5th movement... but what should I do with these posts is a good question.
    Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
    Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Well... maybe we could change the name, archive it, and make this something that you can unlock in this forum after you've been here for a while.

Comment

That sounds like a decent idea.

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

I don't know. Honestly, this is just a fun read for those of us who were part of it, but beyond that I don't think its really something people will really care about "working towards." I think we should just take select posts and such and actually build a special part of the site dedicated to the forum's contribution and the treasure hunt in general.
          Originally posted by Gnomad
          I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
          Originally posted by auto-de-fe
          do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

If things ever work out (some of you know of what I speak), this kind of stuff will at least be partially archived on traversing.
            Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
            Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

It should be printed, bound, and sold on eBay for billions.

Really though, whatever you guys decide to do with it is fine by me . . .

Comment

Same here, I support whatever you do...
                sorry.
                good thinking but not quite right

Comment

Originally posted by Ars Sycro
                  If things ever work out (some of you know of what I speak), this kind of stuff will at least be partially archived on traversing.
                  For sure. I hope this happens. Although, even if things don't "work out" then it should still be partially archived. I don't think it would take all that much.

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

Movement V should be for sharing recordings, b-sides, photos, images, and other cool stuff of dredg.
                    sigpic
                    We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                    happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

re: So... yeah...

BG makes a good point...

Comment

i need everyone's address's so i can send all of you a rock! so pm me!

This crack is like the tresure hunt!

Comment

Working...
                        X