Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Treasure Hunt: Clue #12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treasure Hunt: Clue #12

"The inspector attempted an irony."

ETA
    Googled it and came up with Labyrinths: selected stories & other writings By Jorge Luis Borges
    Last edited by Slice; September 4, 2009, 07:11 AM.
    Elements of the past and the future combinin' to make somethin' not quite as good as either!

Re: Treasure Hunt: Clue #12

wow.. almost a full 24 hours and no comments... people must be losing interest..
    Many Friends Yet Still A Loner!

THIS TREAUSURE HUNT IS LIKE CRACK!

Comment

Haha. I'm watching, I've only lost interest because you all know so much more than I do at this point. I'm sure I don't have a chance at any prizes but I am willing to help out in any way.
      DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

I dont think anyone is losing interest. I think this clue just doesnt help.

Comment

Seems like a Harry Potter reference.

Comment

Originally posted by dta9316 View Post
            Seems like a Harry Potter reference.
            ....random....how so?
            Elements of the past and the future combinin' to make somethin' not quite as good as either!

Comment

Well, seeing as how Mr. dta found the treasure for a city that wasn't his, which also happened to be the city I live in, I have no real interest in continuing lol I just want to know what's going to happen to the treasure for Houston. You said you and Drew arranged something >_>

Comment

I'm watching and waiting for a clue to be relevant to Boston. If/when that happens, I'm your man.

Comment

Working...
                X