Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Treasure Hunt: Clue #8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Treasure Hunt: Clue #8

Someone on the dredg boards said that what was at the gravesite is a clue, and though they won't release too many details, since they're probably on their way to solving it, the clue leads to a 1161 address. More interestingly, he also pointed out that 1161 is a sequence in the big number:

1072010001501315103810003300?601161383945932125150 1500117

which suggests that this number is a concatenation of building numbers. Though that would mean we'd need a way of determining when one stops and another begins, and which street in each city the building number belongs to (I'm guessing songs will somehow map to cities which will then map to those building numbers).

That sounds like one of the most reasonable ideas I've heard so far.

Comment

i concur!

Comment

I dont know, I feel that dredg wouldn't blow their wad on one clue. Essentially meaning whoever found the Austin, TX clue would have the greatest shot at the end. What they do with the clue is up to them, but I assume that all the clues will be needed to assist figuring out the others and hoarding info would only put everyone at a dead end.

Comment

sad thing, i think i know where I need to go.. i'm just to lazy to go there! Oh, and I'm serving Jury Duty... they will arrest me if I dont show.. forgot about that small detail.. damn the luck
          Many Friends Yet Still A Loner!

THIS TREAUSURE HUNT IS LIKE CRACK!

Comment

wtf how are you figuring this out?

Comment

Lots of beer and brainstorming... And I haven't confirmed anything... Gotta finish jury duty...
              Many Friends Yet Still A Loner!

THIS TREAUSURE HUNT IS LIKE CRACK!

Comment

so your going only on assumptions and beer.....I could live with that.

Comment

Still nothing!?

Its really who can get to it first or have the time! Someone here in AUstin should be on the right track!

Comment

Working...
                  X