Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Treasure Hunt: Clue #8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmerr
    replied
    Re: Treasure Hunt: Clue #8

I'm calling BS. Why wouldn't one mention what they found?

Leave a comment:

• gtrplyr7
    replied

ok...whats the clue?

Leave a comment:

• Onesidezero512
    replied

Originally posted by Lionhunter1984 View Post
    sounds awesome guys...im like a little school girl right now....im all giddey and stuff. I keep checkin in on both sites for pics.....just anxious i guess
    Its just a clue though but its a start !
    Last edited by Onesidezero512; August 2, 2009, 07:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Lionhunter1984
    replied

sounds awesome guys...im like a little school girl right now....im all giddey and stuff. I keep checkin in on both sites for pics.....just anxious i guess

Leave a comment:

• Onesidezero512
    replied

Me and my friend did find it!! I swear photos coming soon it was at the Texas State Cemetary!! near A.S. Johnstons grave!!

Leave a comment:

• Lionhunter1984
    replied

someone said they found it on dredg.com. Im just waiting to see a photo or confirmation of what the clue was.

Leave a comment:

• x3phr
    replied

Austin is a good three hours away from where I live... and with no car at the moment, it's kind of impossible. I have a couple of friends that go to UT, so I'm gonna try to talk to some of them and ask if they can help out. Something is something, right? lol

Leave a comment:

• sunshineagain
    replied

Where's x3phr ??? He/she lives in Houston.

Leave a comment:

• Ars Sycro
    replied

Considering there's maybe 20 people even doing this, it doesn't surprise me at all.

Leave a comment:

• Martanicus
    replied

Hello Texas! Anyone out there?

Leave a comment:

• gtrplyr7
    replied

Again, I think it would be wise to check both.

I'm surprised no one has posted about checking either, though.

Leave a comment:

• Ars Sycro
    replied

The graveyard is no longer in New Orleans....

Leave a comment:

• gtrplyr7
    replied

Originally posted by RckNorCal425 View Post
    well this clue is very specific to one location it seems... Makes me wonder if the past clues have all been specific for one paticular City.

This whole time I assumed each clue was related in some way... that doesnt seem to be the case anymore
    Some of the clues are directly related to one another. For example, clues 1, 2, and 4 seem to be directly related.

I, too, have a reeling they are just trying to get the ball rolling by putting an obvious clue out there. I am surprised, however, that no one has reported back after checking out the graveyard in New Orleans.

Leave a comment:

• Martanicus
    replied

I think they're probably just trying to get the ball rolling. Maybe what's at the location will have more information on what to do with the other clues.

Leave a comment:

• RckNorCal425
    replied

well this clue is very specific to one location it seems... Makes me wonder if the past clues have all been specific for one paticular City.

This whole time I assumed each clue was related in some way... that doesnt seem to be the case anymore

Leave a comment:

Working...
X