Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Treasure Hunt: Clue #7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Treasure Hunt: Clue #7

Originally posted by gtrplyr7 View Post
    I have a feeling there will be clues until it is solved. Didn't drew "help out" a little bit last time as well?
    Last time? Are you refering to the last Treasure Hunt?
    Yes, we had Gavins Brother double check with Drew the "clue" was still there. Wouldn't really call it "help".... more like making sure where weren't spending HOURS searching for another clue that was already found.

But this would obviously not work for todays Hunt... I'd rather not go ask drew to give me a clue.. to a clue.. haha

last I heard from him.. he said it would reveal itself soon. just gotta stick it out
    Many Friends Yet Still A Loner!

THIS TREAUSURE HUNT IS LIKE CRACK!

Comment

Originally posted by RckNorCal425 View Post
      Last time? Are you refering to the last Treasure Hunt?
      what else would I be referring to?

And I seem to remember either trog frog or someone talking to drew and him at least letting us know we were on the right track.

For example, drew was on this board last night. I imagine he was checking our progress.
      Last edited by gtrplyr7; July 26, 2009, 05:56 PM.

Comment

past clues...
        I'm pretty sure trog frog is drew
        and yes, we had drew let us know the clue was still there... so we didnt wander around for days if the clue was gone... but other then that.. I wouldnt really say he gave us help.

Comment

Originally posted by RckNorCal425 View Post
          past clues...
          I'm pretty sure trog frog is drew
          and yes, we had drew let us know the clue was still there... so we didnt wander around for days if the clue was gone... but other then that.. I wouldnt really say he gave us help.
          yes trog frog is drew.

forget i said anything.

the bottom line is that, just like last time, the puzzle will be solved. The band will make sure of it.
          Last edited by gtrplyr7; July 26, 2009, 06:18 PM.

Comment

haha ya, kinda hoping it speeds up tho

Comment

What does this have to do with clue 7? Do we need to create a "this is what I found on the dredg.com board" fourm... Haha. This was the clue they found... The rest of us need to still figure out the clue that sends us somewhere... But I guess it's food for thought

Comment

Oh my, I don't know how that happened. This was supposed to go in the clue 8 thread. I'd put it in the general brainstorming thread but it was a direct consequence of the 8th clue, and people in that thread seem to be interested in what was at the gravesite. I'll move that post over.

Comment

On topic, The clue could also be the letter frequencies of the street names.

Comment

Working...
                  X