Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Treasure Hunt : General BrainStorming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Treasure Hunt : General BrainStorming

Or he just wanted a cool piece of dredg memorabilia...
    Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
    Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

I guess ethics go out the window when there's a "cool piece of dredg memorabilia" available.

What is this cool piece of dredg memorabilia, anyway?
      Last edited by gtrplyr7; September 30, 2009, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gtrplyr7 View Post
        I guess ethics go out the window when there's a "cool piece of dredg memorabilia" available.

What is this cool piece of dredg memorabilia, anyway?

Just for the record, the treasure in Houston was in a reference book. It cannot be checked out of the library. It is sitting on a library shelf as I write this. If after dta told Drew he found the treasure and Drew said no you can't claim it, it would still be sitting there for the next person to find.

Just want to make sure you have all the facts before going on more about this.

For everyone else, AZ treasure was NOT in a reference book, so don't limit your searching. Oh and yes, I totally stole my book from the library.

Comment

Originally posted by hermeygirl View Post
          Just for the record, the treasure in Houston was in a reference book. It cannot be checked out of the library. It is sitting on a library shelf as I write this. If after dta told Drew he found the treasure and Drew said no you can't claim it, it would still be sitting there for the next person to find.

Just want to make sure you have all the facts before going on more about this.

If he wasn't willing to use the tickets in TX, he shouldn't have claimed the prize. It's really just as simple as that.

Then for him to come on here with his "you snooze you lose" bullshit is just the icing on the dick-headed cake. He's lucky he "won" anything.
          Last edited by gtrplyr7; September 30, 2009, 07:06 AM.

Comment

He won an awesome experience, and you're just taking a shit on his parade. And he's right. We've known the clues for a while that led to the treasure. If I had been in Houston, I would have done the same thing.

Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Ars Sycro View Post
              He won an awesome experience, and you're just taking a shit on his parade. And he's right. We've known the clues for a while that led to the treasure. If I had been in Houston, I would have done the same thing.
              Be careful! You might be labeled a dick-headed cake too!

Comment

Then it's settled, Ars is a dick-headed cake.
                http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
                seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

Its one thing to get special treatment and keep it on the DL. Its another to tell everyone and then get condescending when other people are bummed.

IMO, what went down was not cool and was a slap in the face to other fans as well as the band. Complete disregard for the band's wishes.
                  Last edited by gtrplyr7; October 1, 2009, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Its one thing to get special treatment and keep it on the DL. Its another to tell everyone and then get condescending when other people are bummed.

IMO, what went down was not cool and was a slap in the face to other fans as well as the band. Complete disregard for the band's wishes.
                    For fucksake...can we PLEASE move on??? Let's all sit down with a nice fat slice of dick-headed cake, make nice, and enjoy. There's icing...

Comment

• Re: Treasure Hunt : General BrainStorming

Why did I even come back?

Comment

For fucksake...can we PLEASE move on??? Let's all sit down with a nice fat slice of dick-headed cake, make nice, and enjoy. There's icing...
                        Had this thread consumed too many of your 8 posts?

Comment

Had this thread consumed too many of your 8 posts?
                          Ouch...you really hit me where it hurts. Not my post count! How can I show my face around here again? Maybe if I start repeating the same thing over and over like you, then I can reach the ranks you are in.

I guess I'll just move away to the moon also so I don't disturb you with logic and facts anymore. Oh shit...that reminds me to contact Drew to change my AZ tickets to moon tickets. Gotta go get on that right away!

Comment

Ouch...you really hit me where it hurts. Not my post count! How can I show my face around here again? Maybe if I start repeating the same thing over and over like you, then I can reach the ranks you are in.

I guess I'll just move away to the moon also so I don't disturb you with logic and facts anymore. Oh shit...that reminds me to contact Drew to change my AZ tickets to moon tickets. Gotta go get on that right away!

I just think people should consider how their actions might affect others before they just do whatever they want. I guess I'm in the minority.
                            Last edited by gtrplyr7; October 1, 2009, 07:48 PM.

Comment

So how might your actions right now affect others? Have you considered that?

Comment

Originally posted by Ars Sycro View Post
                                So how might your actions right now affect others? Have you considered that?
                                Is this a serious question?
                                Last edited by gtrplyr7; October 2, 2009, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X