Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Clue #7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not able to go to SF today guys, but have fun and good luck on getting some answers.

Take pics...or video......or something.

Thx
    sorry.
    good thinking but not quite right

Comment

re: Clue #7

Originally posted by zah
      awol ermev?

Searching for "ermev" alone also brought up this:

"old Word from ermev, The God of speech (hermeneutics)."
      hermeneutics: The theory and methodology of interpretation, especially of scriptural text.

Melissa, does that sort of make you think of a particular painting you shared with me a while back? Might have nothing to do with anything, but I just think the connection is interesting . . .

Again, the best phrase I got off the yellow side (after looking at all possible code sequences) was awol ermev.

Absent Without (Official) Leave. Ermev. Bah.

Comment

Maybe no one cares anymore, but has anyone really figured out the center WHITE square? All I can make out is a partial cube and the couple of things that Melissa mentioned. I see about 10 squares, and that made me think of this:

2 = A
        8 = L
        2+8 = 10 = AL? Maybe LA? Depending on the rest of the phrase.

Comment

The partial cube you might be seeing is just something under all the stickers. It has nothing to do with anything. At least I'm sure it doesn't.

Comment

I still care Amy, just taking a break.

Hope you are in good spirits Billy.
            sorry.

Comment

Yeah, should have chosen my words more carefully. I know you guys do care. Sorry about that. Heh. Either way, I've nothing new to report in regards to the cube. I give up on the WHITE side.

Well, hope everyone's doing a'right.

Comment

The WHITE side is a freaken mystery.

BTW- love the avatar
                sorry.

Comment

That's for sure. Maybe the cube isn't even needed anymore. What do you guys think? After figuring out the code that led to the library, it doesn't seem like the cube was used at all for subsequent clues. . .

Who knows though? There's still a-ways to go.

Drew, if it's not too much trouble, grace us with your presence. Maybe some insight would be helpful.

P.Sx1. Thanks, Melissa. I just needed something nice to look at.

Comment

Bueller....................Bueller................ .................................................. ...

....Bueeeeelleeeeerrrrr
                    sorry.

Comment

okay guys... i'm down for heading back up on Wednesday... maybe take one last look around... I got school tomorrow so that kinda keeps me from going.... so hopefully you guys are down with Wed. Let me know.... and for those of you who can't join us :-( wish us luck (we need it)
                      Many Friends Yet Still A Loner!

THIS TREAUSURE HUNT IS LIKE CRACK!

Comment

Hey, just give it your best shot, guys. Good luck and all that jazz.

Comment

Good luck man. I pray to the god of all that's covered in ketchup for you.

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

Working...
                          X