Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Clue #6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clue #6

Just got off the phone with Gnomad.... sounds like we have CLUE NUMBER 6! EvilMonkey and Gnomad went to the library in Los Gatos... (I had school) found the only book by Schneede and fliped through it... page 130 had letters circled... and it ended up spelling out Sunny Cove Behind The End! Its gotta be drew...

I first thought of the tower that has the word END on it (after it was decoded) I have to do some research on Sunny Cove... I hope its closer to me!! hahah

GREAT WORK GUYS... Sry i was at school and missed out on the excitiment... I will for sure be there the next time!
    Many Friends Yet Still A Loner!

THIS TREAUSURE HUNT IS LIKE CRACK!

re: Clue #6

Sunny Cove Santa Cruz California! hahah been there a many of times! SWEETTTTT we are getting so close i can feel it

Comment

Awesome. Nice fuckin' job, guys . Thanks for reporting back, Trevor.

Comment

I couldn't believe that was it. I honestly thought Schneede was a stretch, but there it was! HAHA! This is awesome. monkey and I have been to Cruz a ton of times, we go out of habit almost. It'll be great to go again!

Comment

Makes my heart flutter. You guys rule.

That "behind the end" part also made me think of the tower in the Sang Real painting. Are there any tall and/or distinguishable buildings in that area?

Comment

Could be another strech ... but hell the last one worked in our favor...

The light station was dedicated on June 9, 2002 and was officially named the Walton Lighthouse in honor of Charles Walton's late brother, Derek, who served in the merchant marines. Charles Walton is a benefactor from Los Gatos whose contributions helped make the project a reality. The lighthouse is located at the end of Atlantic Avenue in Santa Cruz.

Comment

Then that's where we'll go! Are you available at all tomorrow, Trevor?

Comment

How about that? I mentioned Lighthouses a lot in a previous clue thread. I believe it was Clue # 2. I had a feeling, couldn't put my finger on it though. I had even gone to the library to do more research on the topic, but it obviously didn't fit with previous clues. Maybe it's worth a shot?

Comment

Am i available???? hahah not reallly.... got a test to study for... but WILL I GO?? HELL FUCKING YEAH... COUNT ME IN! I got to be back home around 6pm tho... to take the test... so maybe another early trip up... if i met you guys in san jose... maybe we can all head up together... or meet in santa cruz? shit i could probably even drive down later tonight after class... crash at a friends house in santa cruz and get up early in the morning... i'm sure you guys would be welcome to do the same!

Comment

Yeah, I'm thinking of skipping class tomorrow to go early in the morning. monkey has work later, but we'd just have to leave by 2PM. If we got there by say... 9? I'm sure we'd have plenty of time.

This is so great! Drew, you fucking rule, man.

Comment

this is so vary awesome!

This crack is like the tresure hunt!

Comment

Yeah man that sounds good... 2pm would be perfect... it would get me back home in time for my test... i can study on the FREEWAY hahaha (:::warning::: stay off the freeway between the hours of 2pm and 5pm Wed. October 12) and like i was saying... i could make a few phone calls... we could crash in stanta cruz tonight... drink a few beers... and get up and begin the search in the morning...

just trying to see how i can avoid waking up at 5 again... lol

Comment

This is so great! Drew, you fucking rule, man.

Ditto... havent had this much fun in awhile! lol dont tell my girlfriend i said that...

Comment

You down for tomorrow then, Josh?

EDIT: How exactly do we get to Sunny Cove?

EDIT2: Fuck it, if you end up there tonight, I say we do it tonight after Josh gets home.

Comment

Hahahaha... I get it now... Schneede Folk... Banjo... wait? Maybe I don't get it.

Comment

Working...
                              X