Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

rubix cube code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have better pictures if i could get Amy to post them!

This crack is like the tresure hunt!

Comment

Am I chopped liver?

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

. . . . .
        meh.

Evilmonkey - check your PMs, please.

I had a dream about this whole thing again. Don't remember much except for a few things:
        1. searching a baseball field at night - me and a couple of guys were checking out the area. Found nothing. Then some other guy found a rolled-up black velvet mat with writing on it. All I remember about the writing is that it was: a) Drew's; and b) written in paint [the paint was pink, though at times the red and white were more dominant]. I remember saying, "What the fuck?! I even searched over there!" The writing was concentrated on the left side of the mat; there were images on the other side.
        2. Drew posting things on the board - don't remember what he said though. One of the things was something about secrecy.

Edit: I also remember Drew sitting at a table and writing in a journal of some sorts. He looked very deep in thought.

Comment

Wow, intense Amy. I had a dream that I gave birth to a baby girl with huge bug eyes. She was super cute and had a little birthmark under her right eye.

Do you think you could put up the new pics Amy.....pretty please?
          sorry.
          good thinking but not quite right

Comment

Of course I'll put 'em up. I just don't have 'em right now. Haven't talked to Josh.

I mean, just so everyone knows - anything I've ever been sent to post, I've posted. I don't bogart any of this stuff. . .

No one here is "chopped liver" or anything - Josh just asks me to post 'em because I've hosted/posted all the other ones. Does that bug people or something? I hope not.

. . .

Interesting dream, sunshine.

Comment

It does not bug me at all and I did not think you were holding on to them of course. Thank you for putting any images up. Where is Josh? sheesh

I think Tool wants to help host since he has some awesome stuff on his server...maybe he can help too. I'm not sure about the "chopped liver" comment.

I've got to run some errands, be back later to work on the cube. Everyone, have an awesome day!
              sorry.
              good thinking but not quite right

Comment

sorry there so big guys but this way you can see them it great detail!

This crack is like the tresure hunt!

Comment

thanks.

Comment

So much easier to read now.

Thanks
                    Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                    Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Sorry about that comment...but yeah, I just figured I'd help.

I don't need to though.

Thanks for the pics guys.

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

Nah, it's not like that. Everyone's input and help is valued here. I just don't want anyone to feel otherwise. So, please don't feel limited in what you can do. We need all the help we can get, and it's cool that we're all willing to work together. It's all very much appreciated. Really. Sorry if my comments came off as snarky though; they weren't meant that way.

We cool?

Comment

I can't think of anything for the white and yellow, but I agree on:

melvil dewey . (notice the decimal?)
                          plural feline
                          schneede folk
                          Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                          Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Yeah, I mentioned the decimal/period to someone. Good pointing it out here though. I thought it was significant, considering the name.

I haven't looked at the WHITE and YELLOW sides yet. Been trying to finish this HRM case study. I tell ya...if this class had a heart, I'd choke it.

Comment

We have the answer. Go to CLUE #6!

Comment

Working...
                              X