Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

pisssssed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pisssssed

Half the reason i'm going to this fucking tour is because of dredg and they don't start on taste of chaos till march 17 and i'm going on the fuckign 10th FUCK

Sorry man, that blows. At least you've got the other half of your reason for going to look forward to?

Comment

bummer.

yeah. i was really T.O.'ed when i found out that the tour came to chicago but dredg wasnt gonna play that date.. so instead im going to the one in milwaukee, Wi. 2 hour drive but its worth it. Ive driven far to see dredg before. Like to Madison, WI. but the concert was free and awesome. So yeah.

but that sucks, man.
      this is your life and its ending one minute at a time.

http://www.myspace.com/lindseykay07

Comment

I don't think it is worth it to drive real far to see them play four songs.
        sigpic
        We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
        Originally posted by auto-de-fe
        happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by the mad hatter
          bummer.

yeah. i was really T.O.'ed when i found out that the tour came to chicago but dredg wasnt gonna play that date.. so instead im going to the one in milwaukee, Wi. 2 hour drive but its worth it. Ive driven far to see dredg before. Like to Madison, WI. but the concert was free and awesome. So yeah.

but that sucks, man.
          Yea from Buffalo NY, i've driven, to milwaukee @ the rave to see them play w/ deftones, and i've driven to cleveland ohio last aug. to see them headline.

Comment

Originally posted by BuddyGoodness
            I don't think it is worth it to drive real far to see them play four songs.
            yes it is.

Added after 1 minutes:

wow ny to milwaukee.. thats pretty far! Yeah seriously i'd totally drive the distance to see them. even if it is a mini-concert. Still.. you can always hang out with the guys after the show.
            this is your life and its ending one minute at a time.

http://www.myspace.com/lindseykay07

Comment

Working...
            X