Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

12/8 Fillmore reviews,pics,audio,video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12/8 Fillmore reviews,pics,audio,video

Just startin' the topic...I can't wait till something is actually posted here!! YES! :mrgreen: Hope you are all about to enjoy the show, like...really soon!!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:....SO EXCITED!!!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

They played Zebra Skin for the first time in the US.

Gavin sang lyrics from Peter Gabriel's "In Your Eyes" at the end of The Ornament. I knew it had to happen eventually. The music is too close.

Mark played with a bow a little bit...havent seen that before.

Drew was wearing a pimpin suit

Comment

that was the most awesome show i have ever been too hungover did tape it so you can all see what the show was like but yeah vary awsome got some great pictuire and some video too but im tired so ill post it tomorrow night all!

This crack is like the tresure hunt!

Comment

Kickass for someone taping it! Cant wait to see this.

I need to hear "In Your Eyes" so I can notice the closeness of the music.

Added after 12 minutes:

Just listened to In Your Eyes. Jesus Christ @ the similarities, haha. Good times.
        http://rateyourmusic.com/~SinsOfArcadia

Comment

'In Your Eyes' by Peter Gabriel...

.:. how beautiful .:. <sigh!>

I'd wish I could have heard Gavin singing this... <melt away>

Comment

Wake up Gonad....send me the DVD.

:twisted:

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

Already sounds like an awesome time.

Comment

re: 12/8 Fillmore reviews,pics,audio,video

2 words: lame moshpits

Drew was cleanly shaven and hair trimmed with a pimp ass black suit and tie on, that was sweet. Little mini piano bit of "Come Together" too after Gavin mentioned it was the 25th Anniversary of John Lennon's death. And a little When the Saints Come Marching in piano thing too. I must have missed the In Your Eyes lyrics during The Ornament.

Comment

Re: re: 12/8 Fillmore reviews,pics,audio,video

Originally posted by CSpack
                  2 words: lame moshpits

Drew was cleanly shaven and hair trimmed with a pimp ass black suit and tie on, that was sweet. Little mini piano bit of "Come Together" too after Gavin mentioned it was the 25th Anniversary of John Lennon's death. And a little When the Saints Come Marching in piano thing too. I must have missed the In Your Eyes lyrics during The Ornament.
                  it was at the end. Gavin kept repeating "I go back to the place where you are".

Comment

re: 12/8 Fillmore reviews,pics,audio,video

Man, the show was AWESOME! I agree with CSpack about the lame moshpits though. also some guy passed out/fainted and started falling on my friend in the front row. he must've been on some pretty bad shit. it was an amazing night though. can't even begin to describe how great it was...

Dino was amazing as always. couldn't tell at all that he was sick a few days ago or is still sick. got hit by a drumstick, couldnt see it coming, haha, but i couldnt find it afterwards... someone must've picked it up.

Comment

How about a friggin' setlist at least??

I'm too impatient.

Comment

Shit, someones gotta post a set list so I can remember everything that happened last night...right now I'm left trying to piece things together, and remember little things: like the guy Gavin called on stage to dance during a song. He wanted to "robot" sooooo bad, but held back to look smooth.

edit: I'd post it, but I have no idea....I know they opened with Ode and then everything just blends together for me. I do remember he had the trumpet, but unless I'm retarded, they did not play Whoa is Me. Don't hold me to that though, I don't remember details until someone points them out to me later.

Comment

Originally posted by CSpack
                          Shit, someones gotta post a set list so I can remember everything that happened last night...right now I'm left trying to piece things together, and remember little things: like the guy Gavin called on stage to dance during a song. He wanted to "robot" sooooo bad, but held back to look smooth.
                          haha, yea i'm trying to piece it together too. im horrible at remembering these things tho, so i'm hoping someone else with a better memory can post it. haha, that man that guy that went up was pretty funny. he did robot a little at some pt.

Added after 4 minutes:

o yea, did anyone here win the raffle?

Comment

Originally posted by gtrplyr7
                            it was at the end. Gavin kept repeating "I go back to the place where you are".
                            He did that in Chicago back in August . . . Even though that's the line I was hearing [though I wouldn't have know it was from that song - well, I know that song, but I'm not gonna pretend I'm a P.G. fan (since I don't know much of his stuff)], I remember asking people in some thread what they heard. Didn't get much feedback.

Anyway, yeah, you guys are killing us.

Comment

I heart Peter Gabriel.

Comment

Working...
                              X