Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

West Hollywood, CA - Key Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: West Hollywood, CA - Key Club

Awesome show...well played (Ben was the supporting rhythm guitar player again) and great crowd energy.

Really enjoyed the opening acts as well.
    Holoogamooga:
    It made me kind of sad when I'd talk about Thursday, the band, in high school and everyone would just look at me and say something snarky about the day of the week.

Comment

Interview with Gavin and Mark from the festival:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw5ce-u9YvM

That website needs to get a microphone, hard to hear. Some outside the box questions though, so that was kind of neat. Nothing earth shattering though.

Comment

Thanks for posting this interview! Cool that they're still thinking about renaming themselves to "Moms in bathing suits"...
        I can see a washed out moon through the fog.

Comment

^ I've always hated that name.

Thanks, cheapham.

I love that they included the date and location right there on the video. Extremely convenient and saves so much time. Well, not in this particular instance, but in general.
          Last edited by dsv; August 27, 2011, 12:42 AM.

Comment

I mean they couldnt even do the interview inside the Key Club. All i here is car traffic and random street noises.

Comment

Working...
            X