Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Amsterdam, The Netherlands - Melkweg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amsterdam, The Netherlands - Melkweg

Venue: Melkweg
    Time: 7:00 pm

Re: Amsterdam, The Netherlands - Melkweg

I'll be there! Anyone else going?

Comment

Wish I could make it, but won't be there sadly.
      I can see a washed out moon through the fog.

Comment

They were awesome! More to come tomorrow.

Comment

Sorry, it's a week later, but here are my impressions.

I missed the first support, but I think it was a Dutch band, so you guys probably wouldn't know them anyway.

The second support was from the Trophy Fire guy they're touring with. He did some songs on his electric guitar, singing to it. Sounded really good and he had a lot of fun with it, his setlist was written on a piece of pitabread. As the closing song he did....this classic lovesong...forgot the name, sorry. And Mark from Dredg was on drums! They had so much fun doing it and Mark was pretty decent though awkward. It was really funny to see.

Then Dredg came on, the songs from the new album were GREAT live, so much energy and DRUMS and GUITAR!! they really rocked. Especially upon returning and TOLY. Lightswitch was another high point, as were canyon and movement V. I was disappointed they didn't play Lechium though. And Same ol' road, I heard it so many times, but I just don't get tired of it.

All in all it was a great concert, maybe the best I've seen them. Gavin was very talkative too, chatting with the audience in the front. They really seemed to have a lot of fun and it showed.

Comment

Probably because they had all been smoking that Happy Plant
            ---
            B.P. Richfield lets loose after sampling some of the happy plant. From dictator to peace lovin' in 1 easy step. From the 90's TV Sitcom 'Dinosaurs' that aire...
            just sayin'...

Comment

aww, fuck yeah. i loved that show. i think the DVDs have been on my want list for a few years now...i should get on that.

Comment

Its one of those things it seems lile everyone my age ish grew up with, but everyone seems to have forgotten about it until you remind them. Haha. The first thing everyone seems to remember is "I'm the baby! Gotta love me!"
                just sayin'...

Comment

year i agree with yours! thats good!
                  compressor--screw compressor--air compressor

Comment

Working...
                  X