Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Zagreb, Croatia - Mars Fest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zagreb, Croatia - Mars Fest

Venue: Mars Fest
    Time: 7:00 pm

Re: Zagreb, Croatia - Mars Fest

They're playing before 30 seconds to Mars.
    I'm a simple man. I like pretty dark-haired women and breakfast food.

Comment

As expected, dredg rocked the show. Unfortunately for them and the crowd, something was wrong with the equipment which prolonged their set-up time which meant they shortened their setlist which was sad because they only played for 35 minutes and they should have played for an hour.

The crowd was awful. Every time fucking Jared Leto walked nearby the stage, all the 14 yearolds kept screaming and waving to that fucker. It even pissed Gavin from what I could hear in the comments between songs. Something about 30 second being big dicks

I hate festivals. But I love dredg even more. Their energy live is just strong and hypnotic, I could not have taken my eyes off them.

Afterwards of course was awesome. Me and a couple of friends waited, got to meet the band, bought some merch, bothered them all for pictures, made them sign everything, convinced them to comeback hopefully and as I presume something that usually happens, got a couple of drinks with Gavin at the bar. Most precious day ever. Dredg, thank you.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your impressions!
        I can see a washed out moon through the fog.

Comment

Thanks for the report!

Any precious info about obscure b-sides or anything else dredg related from little talk with them

Comment

This was the setlist. As I said 35 minutes. And you can watch it here. http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...+festival&aq=f

1. Ode to the sun
            2. Not that simple
            3. Upon returning
            4. Planting Seeds
            5. Information
            6. Lightswitch
            7. Down without a fight
            8. Bug eyes
            9. The thought of losing you

Comment

thanks for sharing!
              We are all part of the problem

Comment

Thank you very much for the videos!!! Seems like it was a great show! Glad that they had a good time in Zagreb. I had plans to come from Serbia to enjoy this, but money issue did not allowed me. At least there are videos to watch... Cheers!

Comment

No problem, guys, glad someone is watching. Unfortunately, there is no Ode to the Sun video, but the quality of these is really good.

Me and a couple of my friends will try to organize their concert here again because they deserve a full set, hell, we deserve it . When that's arranged, Hi-Fi you should come here, don't worry about a place to sleep or the ticket, just come see them live.

Comment

Hey, it will be great if you and your friends could bring Dredg again in Zagreb! I tried to persuade some promoters in Belgrade to bring them in Serbia, but I had no luck there... And thanks for the invite! If Dredg come again in Zagreb, it will be my pleasure to come there to enjoy the concert and to meet more Dredg fans! Cheers!

Comment

Yes, it really would. Sorry for the promoters in Bg.

I'm counting on you to do so.

Also, I've put the video into 1 torrent file, if anyone is interested, it's on demonoid.me.

Comment

it's called demonoid.me now?

weird.

Comment

Odd to see that they played nothing from El Cielo.

Comment

Yes, their set was shortened so nothing from El Cielo or Leitmotif. Too bad.

Also, I have a really slow network and the upload is just awful, but I will seed as much as I can.

Comment

Neat Official Video from Mars Festival:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wapCqBj4qjo

A good amount of footage of dredg, though there's a 30 Seconds to Mars song over the whole thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X