Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Nürburg, Germany - Nürburgring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nürburg, Germany - Nürburgring

Venue: Nürburgring
    Time: 12:00 pm

Re: Nürburg, Germany - Nürburgring

The whole festival will be livestreamed here:

dredg play on Sunday from 10pm to 11pm CET.

The German tv station "Eins Plus" seems to broadcast live as well. No idea if they'll broadcast the dredg show though. Here's a list of all the tv broadcast dates for the festival:
    I can see a washed out moon through the fog.

Comment

Thanks for the links! Looking forward to watch the stream.

If anyone will be able to record the stream, or even better record the broadcast from tv, if they play dredg, it would be super awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by bokkers View Post
        The whole festival will be livestreamed here:

dredg play on Sunday from 10pm to 11pm CET.

The German tv station "Eins Plus" seems to broadcast live as well. No idea if they'll broadcast the dredg show though. Here's a list of all the tv broadcast dates for the festival:
        http://www.swr3.de/specials/rockamring2011/info/tv.php
        Awesome! I think this may answer my question from the Dortmund show? Thanks for the info. Hopefully they'll host the video afterward like WDR did with the visions show two years ago.

Comment

Unfortunately, from some german I know, it seems there won't be any streaming of dredg. Here is the schedule for the first link given - http://www.dasding.de/rockamring#htt...8no/index.html

Maybe it changes before sunday.
          I'm a simple man. I like pretty dark-haired women and breakfast food.

Comment

Originally posted by muuki7 View Post
            Unfortunately, from some german I know, it seems there won't be any streaming of dredg. Here is the schedule for the first link given - http://www.dasding.de/rockamring#htt...8no/index.html

Maybe it changes before sunday.

Is that the schedule for some third source for streaming so far? Maybe they will stream different line up on other chanels. Anyone here from Germany should keep an eye on their TV's, maybe they will pop up dredg somewhere.

Also, some great bands on this festival. Looking forward for White Lies and a couple more streams. If someone record anything other from these streams, let us know.

Comment

here's another link for a stream: http://www.einsplus.de/EinsPlus/Rock...k-am-Ring-2011

also including links to the other two streams. Can't really tell if we're gonna be able to see dredg though. Maybe they'll show it on WDR Rockpalast later on.
              We are all part of the problem

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Fi View Post
                Is that the schedule for some third source for streaming so far? Maybe they will stream different line up on other chanels. Anyone here from Germany should keep an eye on their TV's, maybe they will pop up dredg somewhere.

Also, some great bands on this festival. Looking forward for White Lies and a couple more streams. If someone record anything other from these streams, let us know.

No, it's on the first link bokkers pasted. It says below the picture - "Der Livestream beginnt am Freitag um 17:45 Uhr! Hier gehts zum aktuellen Zeitplan" which, roughly translated looks like this - "The livestream begins on friday at 17:45! Here you can see the actual schedule (meaning the bands that will be streamed )"

Yeah, it would be nice to see SOAD after the hiatus.

Comment

Dredg tonight!

Hope for some video footage.
                  Last edited by Hi-Fi; June 5, 2011, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Do I need a special plug-in or something? I can't seem to get the stream to work. Anyone else having the same problems?

Comment

runs smoothly here
                      We are all part of the problem

Comment

Bah! finally got the video working...but half an hour late for dredg. SOAD is pretty neat though. Hope someone was able to record this stream...would be real fun to see.

Comment

Damn I'm stupid. Completely forgot about the stream, damn Indians and Rangers. Did anyone noted the playlist maybe?

Comment

Comment

Nice acoustic rendition there! Thanks for the link!

Hope that some footage from festival will appear.

Comment

Working...
                              X