Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

New York, NY - Highline Ballroom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York, NY - Highline Ballroom

Venue: Highline Ballroom
    Time: 6:30 pm

w/ The Dear Hunter, Balance and Composure, Trophy Fire

Re: New York, NY - Highline Ballroom

So pumped for this tonight!

Comment

they tweeted that they'll be going on at 1000, fwiw....
      ---
      yeah, so last night absolutely rocked... even if I haven't heard one note of the new album prior to going..

thankfully I got a pic of the setlist because after the Whoa Is Me > 90 Hour Sleep my brain matter was scattered throughout the room, and I don't know much of what occurred after that..

wow, that was fun! place cleared out alright halfway through the set, and more than enough room in certain pockets to be able to rock the fuck out....
      Attached Files

Comment

that was the boston setlist, only they squeezed ode to the sun in right before canyon for someone who requested it for his sister or something.
        Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
        you're pretty narcissistic
        enjoy that, nobody else does.
        Originally posted by Madklikor
        You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Hi all,

Check out LocalBozo.com's coverage of Dredg at NYC's Highline Ballroom!

http://www.localbozo.com/?p=1394

Comment

I was thrilled to see Lechium on that list. I've seen them at least 15 times all the way back to before El Cielo came out and don't recall them ever playing it.

Comment

Sorry this is a bit late but was at the show and they did a great job, seemed to be having fun and enjoying themselves which the last 2 times i saw them seemed to not really want to be there. Best part of concert for me was hearing The Tent live, it was my least favorite song on CAMS and after hearing it live I really enjoy the song now and they did an awesome job with it

Comment

Originally posted by greeg7 View Post
                I was thrilled to see Lechium on that list. I've seen them at least 15 times all the way back to before El Cielo came out and don't recall them ever playing it.
                They played it last night in NOLA, as well. I was thrilled. I was curious to hear if Gavin would scream it out, but he basically abstained from those parts of the vocals.
                I don't have the time it takes to recover from the day
                I sit and moan and mope and groan and never have my say
                A crown of thorns from which is born a little baby bird
                To fly away and have its day is nothing but absurd

Comment

Originally posted by AnewKINDofFEELING View Post
                  They played it last night in NOLA, as well. I was thrilled. I was curious to hear if Gavin would scream it out, but he basically abstained from those parts of the vocals.
                  Yeah, I think he softly whispered the lyrics or something at the NYC show. Like several others, I'd been wanting to see/hear that song live for right around a decade, so it was a huge thrill to finally get that experience after all these years.

Comment

just wanted to let you guys know that there is a bootleg of this show @Dime

i would love to download but i am in the share ratio violation

Comment

Originally posted by Royalboy View Post
                      just wanted to let you guys know that there is a bootleg of this show @Dime

i would love to download but i am in the share ratio violation
                      Nice, I'll have to check that out. Someone has also posted a handful of pretty decent cell phone videos on youtube.

http://youtu.be/vYr2QiybJCM (Another Tribe)
                      http://youtu.be/HR9XLX6lOLM (Lechium)
                      http://youtu.be/N1z4JEUDXek (Canyon)
                      http://youtu.be/tkH8cI2RdEQ (Whoa is Me/90 Hour Sleep)

I think there are some others as well. Do you know if the bootleg is a mic in the crowd or if it's off the soundboard?

Comment

Mic in the crowd. Excellent quality.

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

can someone upload that into megaupload or some other service?...been in the share ratio violation and i can't rise that level

Comment

i'd like to get a hold of this if possible. can anyone help royalboy n' me out?
                            Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                            you're pretty narcissistic
                            enjoy that, nobody else does.
                            Originally posted by Madklikor
                            You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Originally posted by evasivetear View Post
                              i'd like to get a hold of this if possible. can anyone help royalboy n' me out?
                              I'm working on the torrent now (24-bit), and its going at decent speed. I'll try and get something like a megaupload setup once it finishes.
                              ---
                              I have files downloaded now (sounds amazing).

I've never uploaded to megaupload before. It seems like that involves individual files, not folders like torrents. I imagine you would prefer me not to put all the songs into a single zip file due to potential quality loss? Doing individual songs could a little while, but I could do it if that's the best option. Any thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                              X