Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

So Dredg ISN'T playing Taste of Chaos???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Dredg ISN'T playing Taste of Chaos???

I found this on absolutepunk.net I know someone on here said that they talked to Drew and he said that they weren't playing Taste of Chaos but it says here that they are confirmed... Anyone want to clarify this?

11/15/05
    According to the Taste Of Chaos website, the bands listed below are confirmed for Taste Of Chaos tour 2006. The tour starts February 15, 2006 and the internet ticket pre-sale begins December 2, 2005, at http://tasteofchaos.ducatking.com.

The 2006 US Taste Of Chaos tour kick-off party will be held at the Bowery Ballroom in New York City on December 10, 2005, and will feature artists like: Street Drum Corps (with special guests), Gym Class Heroes, Bleed The Dream, Adair, and The Smashup. Stay tuned for more details and dates! (Line-up is subject to change, and will vary city-to-city, so check your local listings for confirmed artists!).

Thrice
    Deftones
    Atreyu
    Story of The Year
    As I Lay Dying
    Dredg
    Silverstein
    The Receiving End Of Sirens
    Pelican
    The Confession
    Adair
    Street Drum Crops
    Greeley Estates
    Millionaire

i have no idea....but some of you should check out adair. The lead singer is a good friend of my old roommate. It's quality.
    http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

Originally posted by noclevername
      i have no idea....but some of you should check out adair. The lead singer is a good friend of my old roommate. It's quality.
      I saw Adair live about a year and half ago with Story of the Year and they really caught my attention. They were really good. I never got a chance to buy their cd though...

Comment

they were called disturbing the peace back in the day before the rap group with the same name blew up....they did an awesome cover of Bjork's Hyper Ballad. Drove 2 hours on a whim and watched them play from midnight to 3 a.m. then went and got tore up with them. Good guys.
        http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

Thrice, Atreyu, Dredg and Silverstein? 4 awesome bands = me at this if it actually comes to Atlanta this year. Last year it was supposed to start here, and in fact, A Static Lullaby announced the date and the bands before they were officially released.... and eventually Atlanta was removed entirely.
          Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
          Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

That site is fucked. Or, maybe it just doesn't like Macs.

Does it function properly for you guys?
            The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

no....and i'm using a PC.

Added after 35 seconds:

well, right now i am. but i was using my mac earlier to try to get in as well
              Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
              you're pretty narcissistic
              enjoy that, nobody else does.
              Originally posted by Madklikor
              You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

My email, dated November the 2nd.

hello brock......*************************************** ************. well, about the personal account, sounds great, let me know what i need to do.....and as for the taste of chaos tour, we decided not to do it and go on our own headliner next feb.....cheers.
                drew

.............is beauty the making one of opposites?
                -dredg

******* = side convo not needed to be included.

So as of then, no, they weren't going.
                Originally posted by Gnomad
                I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
                Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

re: So Dredg ISN'T playing Taste of Chaos???

why do they have Thrice listed first Deftones are headlining not Thrice

Comment

Hmm....he was telling me at the show that they WERE doing it, but only for about a month. I asked him if they were coming to the East Coast and he said he wasn't sure.

*shrugs*....who knows.

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

re: So Dredg ISN'T playing Taste of Chaos???

I'll planning on going even if Dredg doesn't play BUT if they do end up playing... It'll make it 10000000 x's better. I just hope they do the west coast dates.

Comment

Originally posted by tool712
                        Hmm....he was telling me at the show that they WERE doing it, but only for about a month. I asked him if they were coming to the East Coast and he said he wasn't sure.

*shrugs*....who knows.
                        Do you mean that he wasn't sure if they'd go to the East Coast with Taste of Chaos, or that he wasn't sure if their headline tour would go to the East Coast?
                        - -- --- ----

Comment

Taste of Chaos.

I'm sure the headlining tour will hit us here.

Comment

did they sell out when they played in boston, wayne?

i know they sold the show out when they played in maine & providence....but thsoe were really small places...

not sure about hartford either....that was the bigger of all the new england stops they made
                            and it was still pretty filled
                            Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                            you're pretty narcissistic
                            enjoy that, nobody else does.
                            Originally posted by Madklikor
                            You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Yeah...Axis was sold out. I'm glad I got my tickets a few days early for that show. I almost didn't make it in.

Comment

Working...
                              X