Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Disappointed With Dredg concert in Detroit 10/2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really... I'd much rather LIKE the Blood Brothers... it's annoying when a band is terrible.

Comment

re: Disappointed With Dredg concert in Detroit 10/2

The Blood Brothers wouldn't be sooo bad if it was a hardcore show but to see them after Dredg is just wrong... Its like.... not right? I swear I heard Dredg get a better crowd response than the Blood Brothers at the L.A. show... Especially while Dino did his thing at the end of their set.

Comment

Re: re: Disappointed With Dredg concert in Detroit 10/2

Originally posted by emptyzero
        doesn't if feel good to have an opinion...
        Sure does. Thanks for carin'.

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

i saw the blood brothers a couple years back with glassjaw . . . it was a lot like sharting . . . you're disgusted & want to go home & clean up, but you don't want to keep your friends from enjoying themselves, so you suffer through it . . .
          Originally posted by kata rokkar
          Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

Originally posted by jsbedlam
            i saw the blood brothers a couple years back with glassjaw . . . it was a lot like sharting . . . you're disgusted & want to go home & clean up, but you don't want to keep your friends from enjoying themselves, so you suffer through it . . .
            Wow, there is so much truth to your words. I didnt want to keep my friends from enjoying the show so I managed to make it through their set.... I was quite happy when they announced that they were playing their last song. Disgusted but happy. I mean, I love all kinds of music including hardcore but how did this band end up playing before Coheed and after Dredg? How did this band end up on the tour?? I'll stop complaining...

Comment

sometimes bad things happen to good people

blood brothers is one of those bad things apparently
              Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
              you're pretty narcissistic
              enjoy that, nobody else does.
              Originally posted by Madklikor
              You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Originally posted by evasivetear
                sometimes bad things happen to good people

blood brothers is one of those bad things apparently
                agreed.
                Originally posted by kata rokkar
                Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

So is there anyone on this board that LIKES Blood Brothers? Or are we just all in agreement that they suck raccoon balls?

Comment

I do and I know others here that do. I think a lot of people saw one live show and are talking smack....but if you've seen them a couple different times and heard some studio stuff ranging from what they were putting out in the late 90s up to Crimes in 04 but still hate them then I can respect that.

Comment

i've heard them on varioius occassions...never seen them live...but i can't assume i'd like them live if i don't like them at their studio 'best'

we'll see when i do see them in nov.
                      Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                      you're pretty narcissistic
                      enjoy that, nobody else does.
                      Originally posted by Madklikor
                      You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

I love the Blood Brothers, but I have heard that they have a terrible live show.

"Burn Piano Island, Burn" is one of the top hardcore albums of the 2000s.
                        Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                        Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Working...
                        X