Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

The Metro - Chicago, IL, USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Metro - Chicago, IL, USA

Set: Ode to the Sun, Not That Simple, Same Ol' Road, Of The Room, Waterborne (Overheadnite), Tanbark, Planting Seeds, The Canyon Behind Her, Jamais Vu, Stone By Stone, Sang Real, [Dino - When The Saints Go Marching In], Bug Eyes (with a nice extended ending), Triangle, Yatahaze, Drum Takedown w/ Gavin on vocals

Notes: With Ambulette and Ours. Gavin seemed a little upset by not being able to smoke anything in the venue because of the new law passed in Chicago banning smoking in indoor facilities. He also walked across the front row a little and shook people's hand. Drew was awesome, during Triangle when he shouts "HEY!" well he shouted but Gavin didn't start singing, Dino didn't start playing the correct drum beat, and Mark didn't play the correct guitar tabs...they never shifted the song, the three of htem just kept it at that mellow tone and drew kept shouting "Hey!.... Hey!!...... Hey!!!... Hey!!.. Fuck you guys.. Hey!!... Hey!... Hey!!" and then finally they broke back into the song.
    - Jon

----------------------------------------
    Originally posted by gderd
    dredg is the music I always searched for, the music that keeps in your mind the whole time, the music you remember when you're doing everything, it's the different music. the heart music
    ----------------------------------------
Working...
X