Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Big Easy Concert House - Spokane, WA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Easy Concert House - Spokane, WA

Set:

Notes:
    - Jon

----------------------------------------
    Originally posted by gderd
    dredg is the music I always searched for, the music that keeps in your mind the whole time, the music you remember when you're doing everything, it's the different music. the heart music
    ----------------------------------------

Re: Big Easy Concert House - Spokane, WA

That was one of the best concerts ive ever been to!!! Cant remember the whole set list but i do remember that they opened up with Ode to the Sun. It was crazy. Me and my two buddies were right up front next to the big speaker by Mark. He is amazing! It was funny as for the first 2 bands, nobody was really on the floor near the satge, everyone was still in thier seats or at thier tables. Then when dredg was setting up there still werent too many people down there, but i was!! Then after they played Ode, tons of people came down, as they obviously realized how awesome they are!! I remember just after they played Jamis Vu, i yelled at Mark and said "Hey, i want your pick!!" he came over and handed it to me!! I have it taped to my ticket stub and it rests in the CWA cd case. Then when they closed they kept jamming even as the crew was taking down all thier equipment. Then Mark came and sat on the edge of the stage right next to me and kept strumming this awesome tune...ohhh...amazing...i was on a cloud after that concert!

Comment

Re: Big Easy Concert House - Spokane, WA

Glad to hear you enjoyed it, dredg shows are some of the best experiences of my life
      http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
      seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

Working...
      X