Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

The Catalyst, Santa Cruz, CA , United States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Catalyst, Santa Cruz, CA , United States

Set: Ode to the Sun, Same Ol' Road, Symbol Song, Sanzen, Planting Seeds, It Only Took a Day, Jamais Vu, Tanbark, Of The Room, Sang Real, Hungover on a Tuesday, Bug Eyes, Triangle, (The Ornament), The Canyon Behind Her, Yatahaze, 90 Hour Sleep

Notes: Opening act: Delta Activity, Circa Survive and The Pale Pacific. There was a guy at the show, wearing a penguin suit. Gavin thanked everyone for reminding them why they love coming back. After Of The Room, Drew told Dino to play something that reminded him of his grandmother. Dino gave him a weird look and started playing something soft and mellow, and then from that went into Sang Real.
    - Jon

----------------------------------------
    Originally posted by gderd
    dredg is the music I always searched for, the music that keeps in your mind the whole time, the music you remember when you're doing everything, it's the different music. the heart music
    ----------------------------------------

Re: The Catalyst, Santa Cruz, CA , United States

Audio: http://www.archive.org/details/dredg...2.cavis.flac16
    Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
    Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Working...
    X