Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Senator Theatre, Chico, CA , United States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senator Theatre, Chico, CA , United States

Set: Ode to the Sun, Same Ol Road, Sanzen, Tanbark, Catch Without Arms, It Only Took a Day, Jamais Vu, Of The Room, Hungover on a Tuesday, Sang Real, Bug Eyes, Triangle, (The Ornament), Yatahaze, The Canyon Behind Her

Notes: Opening act: Circa Survive and The Pale Pacific.

redmosqui added 302 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

There was a lack luster and quite boring crowd to say the least. You can tell the band was bored. Hell, they even said they were at the end and asked if everyone else was and Dino yelled out it's because there was no bar. They only time they talked to the crowd was for an occasional thank you.

They messed up more than once and missed an entire chorus and some of the verse during Sanzen. But despite the flaws, the band still did put on a pretty good show. Dino was going insane and was breaking sticks left and right. Everyone else was tight and gave just as great perfomances.
    - Jon

----------------------------------------
    Originally posted by gderd
    dredg is the music I always searched for, the music that keeps in your mind the whole time, the music you remember when you're doing everything, it's the different music. the heart music
    ----------------------------------------
Working...
X