Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

El Corazon, Seattle, WA , United States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Corazon, Seattle, WA , United States

Set: Ode to the Sun, Same Ol' Road, It Only Took a Day, Jamais Vu, Sanzen, Planting Seeds, Tanbark, Triangle, Hungover on a Tuesday, Sang Real, Bug Eyes, Of the Room, (The Ornament), Canyon Behind Her, Yatahaze, 90 Hr Sleep

Notes: Opening act: Circa Survive and The Pale Pacific. An audience member asked if they could play a Black Flag cover, and Gavin told him no, but said "you can come up here and sing it. I feel like being lazy for a while anyway.", then gave him the mic. The guy chickened out and told a stupid joke instead.
    - Jon

----------------------------------------
    Originally posted by gderd
    dredg is the music I always searched for, the music that keeps in your mind the whole time, the music you remember when you're doing everything, it's the different music. the heart music
    ----------------------------------------

Re: El Corazon, Seattle, WA , United States

Audio: http://www.archive.org/details/dredg2005-06-13.flac
    Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
    Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

there was a heckler here who made several failed attempts at starting a mosh pit.
      Originally posted by vsd
      ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

I was really sick that day but there was no way i would miss them. Then while they were playing Bug Eyes i had to ralph, so i started making my way tword the bathroom waling behind everyone and i barely got to the bathroom in time before i heaved like 3 times!! Yeah, it was memorable.

Comment

Working...
        X