Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Sacramento Memorial Auditorium, Sacramento, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacramento Memorial Auditorium, Sacramento, CA

Set: Ode to the Sun, Bug Eyes, It's Not That Simple, The Canyon Behind Her, Jamais Vu, Hungover On a Tuesday

Notes: Played with Hoobastank and Phantom Planet. A still-life projector opened the show. Gavin's mic was turned way too low for the first half of Ode to the Sun, but got fixed quickly. Gavin was much quieter at this then on previous dates this tour, especially compared to the Bakersfield show. Other than the mic problems in the first song, the band sounded a lot better than the Bakersfield show. Gavin encouraged the crowd to "go watch some stand up comedy later". Really the only other thing Gavin said during the show was after Jamais Vu he said "that's about dying, so don't die. Or do so, It's a natural thing, right. I think death is beautiful. There is a tribe in Africa that laughs at death. When someone dies they sit around the body and all laugh at it. And that really inspired me, thanks."
    - Jon

----------------------------------------
    Originally posted by gderd
    dredg is the music I always searched for, the music that keeps in your mind the whole time, the music you remember when you're doing everything, it's the different music. the heart music
    ----------------------------------------

Re: Sacramento Memorial Auditorium, Sacramento, CA

Audio: http://www.archive.org/details/dredg...2.cavis.flac16
    Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
    Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Working...
    X