Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Stamler Park, Bakersfield, CA, United States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stamler Park, Bakersfield, CA, United States

Set: Ode to the Sun, Bug Eyes, It is Not That Simple, Hungover on a Tuesday, Stationary Transient, Jamius Vu, Tanbark

Notes: Played with Hoobastank and Phantom Planet. The show was in an outdoor venue, and they played at about 6:30 so they played in full daylight. Gavin was pretty talkative during the show. Some of his highlights in between songs are "You guys doing...terrible? You'll be better, Hoobastank will help you and Phantom whatever" as well as, "Don't record this show, it's not a good one....just kidding". He also introduced Hungover on a Tuesday with; "This is Hungover On a Tuesday...which I love being" And afterward someone in the crowd yelled out "party!" and Gavin went on to say "party, yeah. I'm going to right after this. I can't wait, that's my favorite thing to do. It makes all my boring days exciting, all my sad moments happy, and all my happier moments even happier. I don't have a problem though." The song Stationary Transient was introduced by the joke that it is a "huge hit in Australia", while Jamias Vu and Tanbark were introduced as a bit mellower for the hippies, the latter being another joke of course.
    - Jon

----------------------------------------
    Originally posted by gderd
    dredg is the music I always searched for, the music that keeps in your mind the whole time, the music you remember when you're doing everything, it's the different music. the heart music
    ----------------------------------------

Re: Stamler Park, Bakersfield, CA, United States

Audio: http://www.archive.org/details/dredg...2.cavis.flac16
    Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
    Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Working...
    X