Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Village Underground New York, NY, United States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Village Underground New York, NY, United States

Set: Symbol Song, Sanzen, It Only took a Day, Same Ol Road, 18 People, New Heart Shadow, Triangle, Sorry But It's Over, Convalescent, Penguins in the Desert, Of The Room, Monk Song, Running Through Propellers, The Canyon Behind Her, 90 Hour Sleep

Notes: All ages show, that started at 8PM. They played w/ Strata, Codeseven, and S.T.U.N. and dredg headlined this show. Before Monk, Gavin said, "This is our new interlude". At one point, Gavin handed the mic to someone in the audience while he went to get some equipment (slide guitar and trumpet). As he gave the kid the mic, he said something to the effect of, "Here, we'll use this [recording] later." Continually throughout the set, an enthusiastic fan kept yelling, "dredg fucking rocks!". The first time, Gavin said thanks. At the end of the set, during "90 Hour Sleep", while Dino was playing his accordion, the enthusiastic dredg fan yelled "dredg fucking rocks" yet again. Being a quiet moment in the song, Dino replied, "Ssssshhhh... you're in church." There was was a funny moment; a couple of kids were smoking pot near Drew, and he went down as if checking his pedals and equipment, and motioned for them to give him the joint, he took a drag, then put his finger to lips like "shhh" and stood back up.
    - Jon

----------------------------------------
    Originally posted by gderd
    dredg is the music I always searched for, the music that keeps in your mind the whole time, the music you remember when you're doing everything, it's the different music. the heart music
    ----------------------------------------
Working...
X