X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brigham
    replied
    Re: Video/Audio Links Needed

Whats up guys, does anyone out there have a recording of the show from the Hollywood Troubadour show (5/23/09) I have footage from that show but my audio isn't very good, please get back to me if you know where I can find it so I can upload it to youtube, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• evasivetear
    replied

NEVER!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Hi-Fi
    replied

So.... any chance for shows 06-04-2007 & 07-04-2007?

Leave a comment:

• Hi-Fi
    replied

Originally posted by evasivetear View Post
    i'm writing a note to myself to get that uploaded tonight. ....you've been asking about that forever...haha

Cool!!!

Looking forward to hear that show! Yes, I have been asking about this forever I love dredg live recordings, especially when they add something special and spontaneous.

Leave a comment:

• evasivetear
    replied

i'm writing a note to myself to get that uploaded tonight. ....you've been asking about that forever...haha

Leave a comment:

• Hi-Fi
    replied

Originally posted by Kukyfrope View Post
    I'm pretty sure I have more shows than what are listed on the archive

Cool!

If you have the show from 06.04.2007 when they played 'jazzy' version of Symbol Song with two saxophonists, it would be super cool if you can upload that! Of course, if you have ok word from original taper.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• hungover
    replied

Originally posted by Kukyfrope View Post
    A good place to start: http://www.archive.org/search.php?qu...ection%3Aetree

I'm pretty sure I have more shows than what are listed on the archive, but not sure I have permission from the tapers to upload their shows.
    if you want you can upload my shows that u have mixed... since i seem to fuck something up every time i try and upload to the archive!

Leave a comment:

• Ars Sycro
    replied

I'm pretty sure I added the audio links from all of those shows already.

Leave a comment:

• Kukyfrope
    replied

A good place to start: http://www.archive.org/search.php?qu...ection%3Aetree

I'm pretty sure I have more shows than what are listed on the archive, but not sure I have permission from the tapers to upload their shows.

Leave a comment:

• bokkers
    replied

Cool idea.

Leave a comment:

• redmosqui
    started a topic Video/Audio Links Needed

Video/Audio Links Needed

Hey all

I'm in the process of moving more dates from previous years over to the calendar, which is going to be a good thing I think, as we'll have access to it all in one spot, past and present. However, I need help locating video and audio from these dates, such as youtube, megaupload, etc. If you have links or want to help get these on the date for that show please visit the date of the show and post it in there. Together we can make this calendar even better. My hope years ago was an ultimate source of live information for the band, and while that has fallen off over the years, if we get on it we can make up for lost ground.

Thanks for the help.
Working...
X