Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Video/Audio Links Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video/Audio Links Needed

Hey all

I'm in the process of moving more dates from previous years over to the calendar, which is going to be a good thing I think, as we'll have access to it all in one spot, past and present. However, I need help locating video and audio from these dates, such as youtube, megaupload, etc. If you have links or want to help get these on the date for that show please visit the date of the show and post it in there. Together we can make this calendar even better. My hope years ago was an ultimate source of live information for the band, and while that has fallen off over the years, if we get on it we can make up for lost ground.

Thanks for the help.
    - Jon

----------------------------------------
    Originally posted by gderd
    dredg is the music I always searched for, the music that keeps in your mind the whole time, the music you remember when you're doing everything, it's the different music. the heart music
    ----------------------------------------

Re: Video/Audio Links Needed

Cool idea.
    I can see a washed out moon through the fog.

Comment

A good place to start: http://www.archive.org/search.php?qu...ection%3Aetree

I'm pretty sure I have more shows than what are listed on the archive, but not sure I have permission from the tapers to upload their shows.
      I record dredg shows

Comment

I'm pretty sure I added the audio links from all of those shows already.
        Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
        Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukyfrope View Post
          A good place to start: http://www.archive.org/search.php?qu...ection%3Aetree

I'm pretty sure I have more shows than what are listed on the archive, but not sure I have permission from the tapers to upload their shows.
          if you want you can upload my shows that u have mixed... since i seem to fuck something up every time i try and upload to the archive!

Comment

Originally posted by Kukyfrope View Post
            I'm pretty sure I have more shows than what are listed on the archive

Cool!

If you have the show from 06.04.2007 when they played 'jazzy' version of Symbol Song with two saxophonists, it would be super cool if you can upload that! Of course, if you have ok word from original taper.

Thanks!

Comment

i'm writing a note to myself to get that uploaded tonight. ....you've been asking about that forever...haha
              Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
              you're pretty narcissistic
              enjoy that, nobody else does.
              Originally posted by Madklikor
              You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Originally posted by evasivetear View Post
                i'm writing a note to myself to get that uploaded tonight. ....you've been asking about that forever...haha

Cool!!!

Looking forward to hear that show! Yes, I have been asking about this forever I love dredg live recordings, especially when they add something special and spontaneous.

Comment

So.... any chance for shows 06-04-2007 & 07-04-2007?

Comment

NEVER!!!!
                    Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                    you're pretty narcissistic
                    enjoy that, nobody else does.
                    Originally posted by Madklikor
                    You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Whats up guys, does anyone out there have a recording of the show from the Hollywood Troubadour show (5/23/09) I have footage from that show but my audio isn't very good, please get back to me if you know where I can find it so I can upload it to youtube, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X