Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Bojangles, Sacramento, CA, United States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bojangles, Sacramento, CA, United States

Set:
    Notes: Played with Will Haven, Tinfed, Snapdraggin, Exhale. First band tonight was Dredg. Bojangles is quite small so whatever sounds do not come through the mics, you can pretty much hear acoustically or straight from the amps. Gavin's voice was pretty dead on throughout their set, belting out the high low and strong/soft vocal qualities of their set. Guitars & bass were clear, toned, pleasant and hard-edged when needed, and drums were just loud. The man of the night was Dino he slammed the beater of his kick pedal through the bass drum head, and spent 10 seconds trying to hit it again and again before stopping. It took about 5 minutes for him to tear the head out, turn his kick drum around, spin the toms around, and put the pedal again in order to finish the set. From the start of the set, the crowd was obviously impressed, and more than a few times did the crowd applaud during the songs.
    - Jon

----------------------------------------
    Originally posted by gderd
    dredg is the music I always searched for, the music that keeps in your mind the whole time, the music you remember when you're doing everything, it's the different music. the heart music
    ----------------------------------------
Working...
X