Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

the merch guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the merch guy

has anyone ever emailed him and gotten a reply back?
    "We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can fly only by embracing each other." ~Lucian de Crescenzo

I'm sure they have. He's posted here a few times. He stopped by once and actually told someone to email him about something. So, I would say he has.
    Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
    Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

okie. i guess the name of the game is patience now. (which i happen to have very little of...) :lol:
      "We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can fly only by embracing each other." ~Lucian de Crescenzo

Comment

It could be that he hasn't had access to the internet in a while.
        Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
        Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

if he has wireless on his ibook he does....if he's in a wireless area. (i think it was an ibook anyway)
          Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
          you're pretty narcissistic
          enjoy that, nobody else does.
          Originally posted by Madklikor
          You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Working...
          X