Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Dredg in Spain!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dredg in Spain!

At least!!!! They're coming to Spain -Barcelona- on September 22nd. I'll have to take a plane to Barcelona, I suppose

I'm soooooooo happy! (I'd be happier if they did another date in Madrid, but I think that's near impossible :roll

dude thats awesome news thats like the first time they visit right?

Comment

Yes, it' their first time here

Comment

re: Dredg in Spain!

a date in madrid is really necessary...

anyone knows something about Dredg in Madrid?? any dredg contact mail?!?!
        Is IMPOSSIBLE to me to go to Barcelona!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

Comment

mrbungle_, their e-mail is as easy as [email protected], but I'm afraid they hardly can do anything about gig dates

Por cierto, qué haces aquí...vuelve al festiforo (no soy nadie quien conozcas, pero también lo frecuento, jejeje) :P

Comment

cool that jejeje en espanol = hehehe in english
            The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Re: re: Dredg in Spain!

Originally posted by Dredgy
              mrbungle_, their e-mail is as easy as [email protected], but I'm afraid they hardly can do anything about gig dates

Por cierto, qué haces aquí...vuelve al festiforo (no soy nadie quien conozcas, pero también lo frecuento, jejeje) :P
              Eiiiiii!!! un español por estos lares... yo no me entero de nada (mi ingles es patatero).

Fuiste al concierto en Barcelona? nos podemos pasar fotos y videos via email...

Saludos!

Comment

.. I'm still waiting for their first danish date .. bah

Comment

I am still waiting for them to come to Antarctica.
                  sigpic
                  We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                  Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                  happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Working...
                  X