Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

someone please answer this question for me...kinda urgent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone please answer this question for me...kinda urgent

okay, yeah, i'm freaking out because of the fact that when i first signed up for that dredg fanticketing thing a while back, the memphis tickets weren't onsale yet, so then a while goes by and i remember about that thing so i go to my e-mail box to look at the e-mail that it sent me when i signed up but it only has the password and stuff to sign up but no link to where to go. so i think, eh, oh well, i'll just buy the tickets at the door and all, ya know. anyways, a looooong while has now passed and i see that e-mail again and it finally gets me thinking, so i google a bit and find the website for dredg's concertmaps fanticketing thing and i look at the dates and it says memphis is "presale sold out."

now, does that mean that the whole show is sold out or just the presale?

because, i would pay any amount of money to see dredg, already did when i roadtripped to st. louis to see them a few years back, and now they're finally coming to my hometown and i'm like freaking out thinking it's sold out or something. and i have huge plans with a bunch of my friends to go and i don't know what i'm gonna do if i can't go see them. and what else sucks is, i kid you not, i don't think i'll be able to sleep tonight until i get this question answered, hopefully with a good answer, and not a bad one. and i have to work in the morning! AAARRRGGHH!!!! i'm freaking out. god, pleeeeaaaaase don't be sold out...sold out...

anyways, yeah, any help appreciated,
    thomas....

Usually, the venue sells it's own tickets as well. You have to find out WHERE this venue sells it's tickets, though. Sometimes they do sell the tickets at the doors, but I've been to shows that don't have tickets available there. Check the website of the venue, look at the ticketing. and go buy the ticket ASAP. dredg are still relatively unknown, but then again, this is a show on the other side of America, so there are a lot of diehard fans that travel hundreds of miles to see this show.

Relax, though. I'm sure you'll still be able to get tickets. Just go early.

Comment

Working...
    X