Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Coheed Tour KC/Lawrence Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coheed Tour KC/Lawrence Date

dredg
    coheed and cambria
    mewithoutyou
    blood brothers

thursday october 6
    liberty hall
    lawrence, ks

I know a lot of people are from the surrounding area, so make your travel plans now. show officially announced soon.
    I record dredg shows

WOWOWOWOOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWO

Comment

fuck it...i dont wanna see dredg at place that big...at least its not memorial hall thought.
      http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

Ive seen dredg 5 times at a small venue with nobody there, It will be nice see'ing them at a medium size type show for once.

Comment

I'd rather have it in lawrence than KC thats for sure.
          DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

well yeah...i haven't heard anything good about Liberty Hall, but i'm sure i'll go.
            http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

I can make it, I don't have class on fridays this fall. Does anyone know the taping policies for the venue and the bands besides dredg? I have heard coheed and BB are tolerant but how far does that tolerance extend? Stealth, sbd, video? BTW that is right up your alley Kuky, what is that a stroll down the street to see the show? Lucky bastard.
              sigpic
              We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
              Originally posted by auto-de-fe
              happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Working...
              X