Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Megaupload: A couple live recordings from the last tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megaupload: A couple live recordings from the last tour

So, since you guys have been pretty good with the first two i posted, as well as the shows that firmdragon and emptyzero posted, I'll post the rest of the megauploads I originally did for my loseless dredg buddies since they are still working. Enjoy.

dredg - sparks, nv 6.16.05

dredg - chico, ca 6.17.05
    WARNING: This show I've been told is really slow downloading.

Be good with these too, and there may be more to come.

You are awesome.

I hate to ask, but do you have the Orlando show? I'm still curious as to whether or not anyone taped that show. That would be amazing.
    http://rateyourmusic.com/~SinsOfArcadia

Comment

the one taper that i know of that made it to that show had problems that night. not sure what he got, if anything. apparently there was video shot of that show as well, but i have not heard or seen anything of it, other than there was a filmer there.

Comment

Oh alright. Thanks for the info.

Comment

CAvis is my hero :!:

Comment

Was anything taped at the Atlanta show?
            Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
            Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

yeah, a sbd was torrented at dimeadozen.org not that long ago. i think video was shot too.

Comment

right on!!! you are my hero!!
                Originally posted by kata rokkar
                Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

Well, since there was Chico and Santa Cruz, CAvis, you didn't happen to have recorded Petaluma, did you?

Comment

sure did.

i was up front though, so the vocals are really low. no plans for a megaupload or any mass distribution right now. good things will come from the petaluma show, just don't know how long it will take to get everything together.

Comment

That's cool. Santa Cruz was a way better show, but I still had fun at Petaluma. But doing both Petaluma and Santa Cruz in the same weekend sort of cluttered my memory. I have trouble telling them apart sometimes. The main thing I remember is that they didn't play (Symbol Song) at Petaluma and that whole Slayer thing.

Comment

can anyone upload anything from the atlanta show?

Comment

That Sparks, NV show was amazing. Great great recording. I'll be listening to the other one later on.

Comment

The Petaluma show was great. I'd love to have a copy of the recording when you get it together, so could you please PM me when it's available?

Comment

re: Megaupload: A couple live recordings from the last tour

Thanx for the recording. Its much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                              X