Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

columbia, sc show at headliners...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• columbia, sc show at headliners...

someone tells me that this show may be cancelled. i was wondering why headliners site hasn't listed it yet and dredg ticketing hasn't either. someone told me that headliners will be closed for the month of aug. was anyone here planning on going? if anyone can find out anything, i would appreciate it.

I was going to ask a question too. Taproot cancelled their Headliner's show for August 6 because the venue is closed. They're moving it to Augusta, GA. I was curious as to if dredg would do the same, because I would consider driving over to Augusta.
    Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
    Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

where in augusta?

Comment

The Taproot show got moved to The Mission.

Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Re: re: columbia, sc show at headliners...

Originally posted by Ars Sycro
          The Taproot show got moved to The Mission.
          do they have a website? maybe dredg will be playing there too. i'm sure they will play somewhere in the area since the headliners show is cancelled.

Comment

And it has been Cancelled. Sorry man.

Comment

Shit we have a taper in SC too!

Comment

The show is back on.... at The New Brookland Tavern. Doors @ 5, show @ 6.

Comment

Working...
                X