Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

DREDG IN NYC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DREDG IN NYC

Aug 17th Bowery ballroom, NYC, 14 bux with mewithoutyou

I cant go, but tickets are on sale know through ticketweb!

re: DREDG IN NYC

Thank you man.....you just made hot and humid NYC worth it. Can't wait to see dredg @ bowery.....that's going to be damn special.

Comment

I really want to go to this show, but it's kind of hard for me to make it into the city on a worknight. I'm really hoping that they can make a quick stop in New Jersey for me
      "I use music as some kind of weird salvation to get away from life." - Billy Corgan

http://www.myspace.com/medellia77

Comment

def buying tix asap, even if i cant find anyone to go with

Comment

shit, it's 16 and i'm 15... does anyone know how hard it'd be for me to get through at bowery? if i can't go to this show because i'm not old enough, i'm gonna be really pissed..

Comment

Re: re: DREDG IN NYC

Originally posted by jesusistha
            shit, it's 16 and i'm 15... does anyone know how hard it'd be for me to get through at bowery? if i can't go to this show because i'm not old enough, i'm gonna be really pissed..
            you are not getting in. they card every single person and they have a bar/lounge so they are going to be strict with minors.

"16 and over with a government issued photo ID is required to enter the club (driver's license, passport or military ID). "

Comment

Working...
            X