Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Ode to the Sun bass tab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ode to the Sun bass tab

Hey guys,

I tried posting the tab on here but couldn't get the format down for it to look readable...so I went ahead and posted it on MXtabs. Nobody has checked or approved so it's sitting there in the approval que. If any of you guys are registered Mxers, please - go check out and approve my tab! I GUARANTEE you (excpet for a little part in the middle) it's pretty damn accurate.

Otherwise, I'll post a link to the tab when it's up. So please, Go approve it! Just go:

Bass tab > 111 Tabs pending approval > 3-23-06 > Song tabbed by deschain ( me ) . THANKS!

o cool since when is mxtabs back up? anyone know the details of what happened & it was all resolved?

Comment

Jeremy put mxtabs up again when he realised that it was just an empty threat.. So far noone has been sued

Comment

oohhh im definately going to check that out. Mxtabs back, with ode to the sun on it. Awesome. Ill post back saying its perfect or it need something else. Ill check out that middle part for ya too, I have a good stereo set up that can bring bass up really well so I'll sit with mine and see whats up. Thanks for posting.
        His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

Hmm...I'm not seeing it up there anymore...Anyone else? Let me know so I can try reposting...I'm kind of proud of this tab.

Comment

heh now it says this:

Originally posted by mxtabs.net
            These tabs are not intended to be accurate or official tabs for the artist, but are merely by-ear transcriptions. These tabs are to be used for study, skill development, and scholarship only. The goal of Mxtabs is to provide a valuable resource for musicians who want to further their instrument skills. We do not seek to violate copyrights, and we encourage that you purchase the artist's album and official sheet music.
            at the top of every tab.....cool.......

Comment

It's always said that at the top of every tab

Comment

dredg really needs to put out some official sheet music. Especially leitmotif
                His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

Originally posted by Knifeboy
                  It's always said that at the top of every tab
                  hah well..i guess i just never noticed it! :mrgreen: ...geesh and I've been using mxtabs for a long time..

Comment

Originally posted by BentTwig
                    dredg really needs to put out some official sheet music. Especially leitmotif
                    Amen!! When school starts back some friends and I were hoping to play a few songs from Leitmotif in the school talent show.

Comment

Yea bro I dont see it though but I am anxious to see what it is...I have a bass tab I figured out for Planting Seeds I will post soon!!!!!!

Comment

I dont see it on mxtabs................ ops:

Comment

Working...
                        X