Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Down To The Cellar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Down To The Cellar

Marks parts are pretty easy, I got most of it by ear
    http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
    seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

Re: Down To The Cellar

Code:

"Down to the Cellar"

The low guitar is tuned to drop D

(fade in)

|---0---5---2---0---3---2-|---0---5---2---0---3---2-|---0---5---2---0---3---2-|---0---5---2---0---3---2-|
      |-3---2---0---3---2---0---|-3---2---0---3---2---0---|-3---2---0---3---2---0---|-3---2---0---3---2---0---|
      |-------------------------|-------------------------|-------------------------|-------------------------|
      |-------------------------|-------------------------|-------------------------|-------------------------|
      |-2-----------------------|-------------2-----0-----|-------------------------|-------------------0-----|
      |-------------------------|-------------------------|-5-----------------------|-------------5-----------|

|---0---5---2---0---3---2-|---0---5---2---0---3---2-|---0---5---2---0---3---2-|---0---5---2---0---3---2-|
      |-3---2---0---3---2---0---|-3---2---0---3---2---0---|-3---2---0---3---2---0---|-3---2---0---3---2---0---|
      |-------------------------|-------------------------|-0-----------------------|-------------0-----------|
      |-0-----------------------|-------------0-----------|-------------------------|-------------------------|
      Evidence for Gavin' melody riff starting at that point can be heard at 0:47 on the album version.

I know that's a minor correction, but it was bothering me.
      Last edited by Agoo; January 26, 2011, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X