Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

tanbark intro.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tanbark intro.

E----------------------
    B---14---14---12---9
    G---14---13---11---9
    D---x-----x----x----x
    A---x-----x----x----x
    E---14---12---10---9

intro for tanbark....on the high E you can incorporate the 14th fret in the chords as well...mark plays that note as well in some of the intros ive heard on the live shows (ie Live at the Fillmore)...just listen to it.

when i did the cover song contest, which i completely blew at but the guitar seemed to be the only thing people liked due to the lack of recording equiptment/experience, this is what i played. same thing up seems to be what mark tends to play when he does his little "single string version" that i too do but sped up in my cover of the tanbark is hot lava (or should i say hot water haha).

--9-----9-----7-----4--
    --10----9-----7-----6--
    -------------------------
    --9------7-----5----4--

mute the strings in between. i finger pick them and just put my pick between my fingers as if i was going to do some tapping with that hand. i usually use my middle and point finger to hold the pick, then play the top 2 strings with my middle and ring finger and lower string with my thumb. that's just me though. everyone's different.

but that's how i got it. your way works too. though im not sure about the last part there of yours. i think it should be

New postPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: tanbark intro. Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin
    E------
    B----9-
    G---10-
    D---x--
    A---x--
    E---9 --    play them one at a time or finger pick all three at once and you'll see what im talking about.

just trying to help.
    Facebookem, Danno | Twitter me this...

Comment

Working...
    X