Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Chuckles and Mr. Squeezy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Album Discussion: Chuckles and Mr. Squeezy

I ordered one as well and was wondering the same thing. I hope they ship in May. That would be lame if they are sent out later.

Comment

Yeah I'm curious about when these bundles will be shipped out.
      Originally posted by Gnomad
      How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

it's been a month since i ordered a bundle and nothing.

Comment

I anxiously check my mailbox/doorstep every day.
          Originally posted by Gnomad

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

Got the vinyl yesterday, ordered it from Amazon.de. It looks really cool, being sort of translucent pink/purple and it sounds great! And it comes with a download code for the MP3 album, excellent!

When the album first leaked I really disliked it, expecting something else from it and I thought the production wasn't up to scratch. Now listening to the vinyl with good headphones it sounds a lot better, with much more small details than I initially thought.

Some songs I still just don't like, but the ornament, upon returning and somebody is laughing now really stand out as good songs. Thought of losing you is pretty good too. I'll be listening to it some more, see if more songs grow on me.

Comment

Just to pile on I ordered the Mega Bundle as well as a couple of other shirts and still nothing.

Comment

i've really warmed up to this, and, funnily enough, this is good to listen to during the summer.
                last.fm

Comment

Us here in California wouldn't know about that yet.
                  Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

Yeah, seriously... what the fuck?

Comment

After reading a lot of Dredg interviews for this album, I'm glad that they confirmed my thoughts from when I first heard the album. I knew that they were all involved in songwriting, and that Dino and Mark had a big songwriting impact on CAMS. Anyone who really follow and understand Dredg should heard this when they listened the whole record. I really like this album!

Comment

yeah. I think a lot of people thought this was pretty much just Gavin and Dan. While I thought that Dan had enough influence to label this a collaborative album, it's important to realize all of dredg was involved. The Thought of Losing You was written by Dino and Mark, and Mark has confirmed he still wrote most of the instrumentation.

the only song written entirely by Gavin is Kalathat which is definitely not a perfect representation of the album (although it's an awesome song)

-Gnomad

Comment

Indeed. It felt like a lot of people were complaining that the band had cut Dino out of the equation due to the use of electronic/sampled drums. Yet, given how beat-focused the album is, it seemed like he had to be involved in all that. Sounds like he did a ton of the base writing in fact.

Comment

It's kind of weird that Mark and Dino wrote "thought of losing you", when Gavin has said, in an interview, that the song was about his sister. lol

Comment

Originally posted by rayDEN View Post
                              It's kind of weird that Mark and Dino wrote "thought of losing you", when Gavin has said, in an interview, that the song was about his sister. lol
                              I'm sure he meant the music, with Gavin adding the lyrics later. Right?

Comment

maybe. on a side note, my dad's name is Chuck. i hate 'im. dude ruined my life.

Comment

Working...
                                X