Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Chuckles and Mr. Squeezy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Album Discussion: Chuckles and Mr. Squeezy

Or almost Rivers Cuomo's solo CD. Which sadly is better than the last 2 Weezer CDs.
    Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
    Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

That IS sad, but then again, I've never been a big fan of Weezer anyway. A couple songs tickle my fancy, but that's about it.

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

Just recieved the limited edition digipak of CAMS. Although a booklet would have been nice, I really like the artwork, especially the drawings of the lamp and that dagger/shovel thing. Cool "short story" inside as well...

Does anyone else's tracklist spell "Sombody is laughing"? Maybe that's what makes the "limited digipak special edition" so special? Now call me spelling nazi!
        I can see a washed out moon through the fog.

Comment

no other tracks on it eh? doesn't sound that special to me.

Type up the story!
          Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
          you're pretty narcissistic
          enjoy that, nobody else does.
          Originally posted by Madklikor
          You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

"Chuckles & Mr. Squeezy

Chuckles has a lollipop. Mr. Squeezy sees him while walking down the street. He asks: 'Do you have another lollipop?' Chuckles grins and gives him a lollipop. Mr. Squeezy jumps around and does stuff like a four year old would do when he gets a lollipop. He sucks it then........... Gulp! He ate it all in one bite. He is confused but then gets mad at himself. He storms away all mad while Chuckles is laughing to death.

The end."

The credits say the story is written by Lainey Engles. Judging from the style of the story I guess that's probably not Mark's wife but maybe his daughter/niece or something?
            I can see a washed out moon through the fog.

Comment

I got my chuckles shirt today from Merchnow but it's the wrong color. I don't really care though. Just prefer darker shirts than brighter ones. Ima still rock that shit. Been awhile since I had a dredg shirt I fit in to wear.
              Always full.

Comment

The special edition just comes with "special" artwork I think. If you put it in direct sunlight, it changes. And yes, "Sombody Is Laughing" is on mine as well haha. Also, that short story is horrible. How can anyone take this album seriously after that? haha.

Comment

I take it as seriously as any other CD I own. It's got music on it and it plays when I put it in a CD player. Good enough for me.

Comment

Just received my CAMS album and the black shirt....awesome packaging...though i missed the booklet
                    and i didn't understand the sunlight experience...maybe it's because there was no sunlight...gotta try tomorrow.
                    Loved the Thanks where it says WEED and beer,spirit and ugly people xD

Comment

anyone here has received the bundle of the masks and the dolls?

Comment

They said it wouldn't be shipped until late May.
                        Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                        Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Originally posted by bokkers View Post
                          "Chuckles & Mr. Squeezy

Chuckles has a lollipop. Mr. Squeezy sees him while walking down the street. He asks: 'Do you have another lollipop?' Chuckles grins and gives him a lollipop. Mr. Squeezy jumps around and does stuff like a four year old would do when he gets a lollipop. He sucks it then........... Gulp! He ate it all in one bite. He is confused but then gets mad at himself. He storms away all mad while Chuckles is laughing to death.

The end."

The credits say the story is written by Lainey Engles. Judging from the style of the story I guess that's probably not Mark's wife but maybe his daughter/niece or something?
                          i lol'd
                          last.fm

Comment

Can someone who received/bought the album so far describe me how the editions look? I'm thinking which version to buy so I'm interested which one is a better packaging, digipak or jewel case? Which one have/not have booklet and other stuff?

Thanks!

Comment

Does anybody know how well CAMS sold? I know we had a discussion about how well PPD sold its first week.
                              ---
                              Originally posted by efpdwd View Post
                              Does anybody know how well CAMS sold? I know we had a discussion about how well PPD sold its first week.
                              Kind of answering my own question to an extent here:

Currently:
                              #177 on Billboard 200
                              #41 on Rock Albums
                              #24 on Independent Albums
                              #20 on Alternative Albums

Comment

i know it was #7 on itunes for alt. rock downloads it's first week
                                Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                                you're pretty narcissistic
                                enjoy that, nobody else does.
                                Originally posted by Madklikor
                                You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Working...
                                X