Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Chuckles and Mr. Squeezy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Album Discussion: Chuckles and Mr. Squeezy

i check every half an hour or so, am going mad

Comment

I think the people here on the board are gonna keep it locked up pretty tight, at least until a leak pops up somewhere online. I've got proof of purchase and haven't got even a nibble.

Comment

Stop checking - you already know a definite date when you will be able to get the album - the release date.

Also whoever does/does not have this record has nothing to do with merit/contribution to the community or proof that they will buy the record. People who have the album at this point have it because they work in or know someone who works in the music industry, or got lucky being part of the right circles. That's all.

In any case, agreed that this thread is not going to get more interesting until everyone hears it.
        Last edited by rossimo; April 7, 2011, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kata rokkar View Post
          Originally posted by ashipbuildfromtrust View Post
          as a long time dredg fan i truly do not appreciate how people are discussing the forthcoming album as if it were already free to grab everywhere, while at the same time not sharing anything but humble opinions, which i personally really dont care about at all...really looking forward to hearing again those words and melodies that'll touch my soul anyways...
          LoL :]

Originally posted by ashipbuildfromtrust View Post
          I like dredg, because there is philosophy in there songs, symbols to find everywhere, because they stimulate my thought, not my dick well, of course I dont have a clue about anything, but at least i received a price with my first post, so cheers!
          Haha. Stick around! =)

Comment

I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that once a rip of tptptd started getting passed around someone put it out to the masses in no time flat. I don't blame anyone for keeping it to themselves. Anticipation can be fun.
            http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

i think they know we will buy it, but the reason not to distribute is beyond that, just have to wait for a leak

Comment

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree View Post
                Actually, that's not a good idea.

Don't provide proof you have the album unless you're planning on sharing it.

That means lyrics, pictures, audio, anything like that... don't bother teasing people unless you're willing to allow them the same opportunity to enjoy it. It's fucked up and you'll only make things worse.
                Is it safe to say that this post on 4/9/09 is no longer the admin's stance?

Comment

Originally posted by bokkers View Post
                  If I really was the devil, I would have snuck into the pressing plant and replaced all of the music for the new album with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfrztqnKsKk
                  German schlager ûber alles.

Comment

Originally posted by hand_of_change View Post
                    I think the people here on the board are gonna keep it locked up pretty tight, at least until a leak pops up somewhere online. I've got proof of purchase and haven't got even a nibble.
                    and you won't. nothing against you, or anyone really, but there's good reasons to not distribute these particular files, which I shouldn't even need to list.
                    Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                    you're pretty narcissistic
                    enjoy that, nobody else does.
                    Originally posted by Madklikor
                    You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Evasive, it is definitely against me. I'm certain bokkers (aka the devil) has some hidden agenda against me. Probably because I didn't rsvp for the last ice cream social.

Comment

I'll let everyone know when I get it. I anticipate it being sometime between April 29 and May 3.
                        Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                        Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Ars Sycro View Post
                          I'll let everyone know when I get it. I anticipate it being sometime between April 29 and May 3.
                          Smart ass, what with it following you to school every day I'm sure. I hope they send it out a bit early, just so I can hear it sooner.

Comment

you know what, you're right hand. fuck you
                            Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                            you're pretty narcissistic
                            enjoy that, nobody else does.
                            Originally posted by Madklikor
                            You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Originally posted by evasivetear View Post
                              you know what, you're right hand. I <3 you
                              -fixed!

Why you gotta be like that? *wanders off to r/trees*

Comment

Originally posted by hand_of_change View Post
                                what with it following you to school every day I'm sure.
                                Is this supposed to make sense? Cause I don't know what you're trying to say.
                                Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                                Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Working...
                                X